Chapter 48: fight (edit)

Anisa pov:

God my back hurts. Did I fell asleep on the couch? Omg I did! That explains a lot. Oh Well.

"Slept well eri?"

...

"Eri?"

...

"Eri! Where are you!!?"

Shit where is she!? Oh no no no no. Where could she be? Did she run away? Did she run back to overhaul? Fuck! You had one job anisa, one fucking job!

Running around frantically, I couldn't spot the little girl anywhere. I also couldn't smell her. What does she even smell like!? Seeing a light in the kitchen I ran to it.

"Eri! Are you here!?" Running in I see aizawa sitting down with eri. Falling to my knees, I panted.

"Nini?" She asked me confused.

"Yeah sorry eri, I didn't know where you were" I said, making her nod. Walking towards her I ruffled her hair, making her lean into my touch.

"I see you already took a liking to utachi" aizawa smiled at eri. Eri gave a small nod, before munching on some apple slices.

"Where is eri gonna stay?" I asked aizawa, giving him another cup of coffee.

"She's gonna stay in the teachers dorm. That way you trouble makers don't have to take care of her all the time" he joked.

"Well I'm always happy to babysit" standing up, I left aizawa and eri in the kitchen. I barely saw my mates yesterday and I miss them.

Quietly opening the door of my dorm, the lights were still off. It's still to early to wake up for school, so I'm going back to bed. Taking of my clothes, I left my top and underwear on. I'm to lazy to grab a pyjama.

Crawling into bed, I just stayed on top of the covers. Way to lazy to get under it.

"Hey karaoke box" kat whispered to me.

"Hey kat"

"You slept on the couch didn't you" he joked with his eyes closed.

"Yeah and now my back hurts" I whined in his embrace.

"Let me give you a massage"

"No I just want sleep" he hummed in response, pulling me closer into his embrace.

***************

"So you all know that we saved that little girl eri. She's still very shy and scared, so don't try to gang up on her" aizawa said.

We were all in class right now, and I tried with all my power to stay awake. It's hard though. Sho has been very snappy at me this morning as well, like what the hell is his problem? As far as I know I didn't do anything wrong. Did I eat his soba? Could be a reason.

"Eri did give a little list with people she's somewhat comfortable with. So the list is"

• anisa utachi
• izuku midoriya
• mirio togata
• momo yaoyorozu
•hitoshi shinsou
• katsuki bakugou

"Bakugou!? How is she comfortable with bakugou!" Denki yelled in surprise.

"Tsk fuxk of dunce face! I'm not that bad!" Kat yelled at him.

"He's pretty good with children. I saw that when we had to redo our license exam" shoto defended him.

"Anyway for the people not on this list, please don't try to frighten her. That's all" grabbing my stuff I walked to the cafeteria.