Chapter 17: date with bakugou (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Okay, Ow! STOP!" Yuri yelled at me during training. She shot some of her purple flames at me, making me drop her from my quirk.

"Okay I understand that you're being jealous and sad at the moment! But don't hurt me because of it!" She yelled while dusting off her hero costume.

"I-I'm sorry, Its just... annoying." Just the look on Izu and todoroki's face when that found out they're mates, I want that. And I want it now. 

"I understand..." I then felt a hard slap against my cheek. Rubbing my cheek I glared at yuri.

"Are you for real bitch!?" I yelled at her. Why the hell did she slap me?

"That's for going so hard on me!" She said while crossing her arms. Really? What a bitch. I didn't even go so hard.

"Class dismissed!"

"Fucking Finally, I want to go home and eat my feelings" I said while stretching. walking towards the locker room, I started taking of parts of my hero costume.

"You're not gonna stay home for a few days again are you?" Yuri chuckled. Taking of my shoe I threw it at her face.

"That was a different situation! And besides, I was having my y/n fantasy" I shrugged. Putting on my school uniform, I grabbed my bag to leave. "Well see you tomorrow bitch" I waved her goodbye

-************

"Keigo I'm home!!" Throwing of my shoes I started walking to the living room, when I smelt lustful pheromones.

Oh for fuck sake!

Walking in I saw dabi and keigo going at it. BUTTCHEEKS ON FULL DISPLAY! Dabi got a cute ass though. Keigo was moaning like crazy, while dabi was grunting.

There was only one thing that annoyed me...

THEY WERE DOING IT ON THE FUCKING COUCH!

I have to sit there! Now I have to burn it. I don't wanna sit on something that I know my cousin had sex on. and it will take weeks for their pheromones to get off of the couch.

"Are you guys fucking serious, I have to sit on that couch!" I yelled making them jump in surprise.

"Alphaaaa why did you stoooop!" Keigo whined. Oh god hes in heat. Keigo then tried to pull dabi closer to him, while dabi was trying to cover himself up.

"A-anisa what are you doing here!?" He asked while covering himself with a pillow. Yup definitely burning that one. His bare dick touched it. 

"Uhm this is my house? Better question, why are you fucking on my couch?" like How hard is it to fuck in a bedroom? What is even so sexy about fucking on a couch? There is barely any space. And me and keigo have a leather couch, so it must be cold as fuck!

"He started his heat out of nowhere and... stop looking at my dick!" He yelled while pulling the pillow closer to him.

"Technically I'm staring at a pillow. And how hard is it to move an omega in heat to a bedroom!?" I crossed my arms.

"W-well you see, we were both kinda horny you know" he awkwardly laughed. I then saw hawks rub his hands over dabi's chest. DabI started blushing while looking at me in embarrassment.

"You know what, keep on fucking. Just burn the couch when you're done please" walking to my room I stopped in the hall. "And use a condom! I don't want to be an aunt yet!"

Ugh love, disgusting.

And very much wanted.

————————————————————————
Me: Hey Izu!