Chapter 52: die! (edit)

Warning: attempted rape

Izuku POV:

Shouji and tokoyami were still stalking us, making me hug nini tighter. I may be marked, but nini isn't. And no way in hell am I gonna let those two rape her! she has been raped enough in her life. 

Shouji and tokoyami are the most respectful guys in our class, they wouldn't hurt a fly let alone a girl. But in this moment I'm not so sure. The pheromones of a unmarked omega will make you do crazy things.

"Stay away!" I growled at them, but they didn't listen. I was then hit by another heat wave, making whimper. The entire hallway was smelling like nini and I's pheromones. But mostly nini's. where are my keys?! I dropped them but I can't find them anymore.

"Alpha it hurts!" Nini whined in my embrace. She started sniffing my scent gland, while grinding a bit on me. I don't know how long I can handle this. I can feel myself slip into my heat more and more.

Tokoyami crouched down while keeping his distance. He started releasing pheromones, making me gag. No offense towards tokoyami, but his pheromones stink! Nini thought otherwise, cause she started to get out of my grip.

Holding on to her, she wiggled her way out. I tried to grab her, but I was struck by another heat wave making me fall down in pain.
Nini crawled towards tokoyami, sitting down on his lap.

"Alpha it hurts!!" She whined, sniffing his scent gland. All I could see in his eyes was lust. He's gonna rape her if this keep going! Shouji walked towards me, but saw my mark and backed off. He now went towards nini.

"KACHANN, SHO!" I yelled. Please hurry!

Shouji and tokoyami removed all of nini her clothes, until she was left in her underwear and bra. Her panties were soaked in her slick, making me twitch. Damn it smells strong, and good!

"Nini!" I tried to crawl to her, but again. I dropped because of a heat wave. God I wish I wasn't this useless. Stupid heat!

Shouji and tokoyami were now kissing her scent gland, making her moan. Tears sprung in my eyes seeing the site in front of me.

"KACCHAN SHO!!!!" I yelled again, now completely losing control of my senses.

Katsuki POV:

"How much fucking Ice did you make icy hot!?" I yelled, melting the ice with my explosions. There was still so much fucking Ice left, and we've been melting it for a good hour! why couldn't his quirk be snow? That would've been easier to melt

"It was part of the show" he said, using his fire.

"DIE!" I yelled at the ice, using my quirk more. Why is this ice so hard to fucking melt!?

"I wonder what Izu and anisa are doing" shoto said, not taking his eyes of the ice.

"They are probably watching a movie or something." I shrugged. I wish I was in the dorm now, I'm tired as fuck!

Still melting the ice, I heard yelling in the distance. Who the fuck is yelling!? Looking at shoto, I saw him listening to.

"bakugou, todoroki!"

"Todoroki!"

Looking back, we saw pink cheeks and frog bitch running. They stopped in front of us, panting like crazy. Do they even train? How will they become hero's if they can't even run from the dorms to here! Weak!

"What the hell do you need!" I growled in annoyance

"It's izuku and utachi ribbit!" Frog bitch panted. Tensing up, I looked at them wide yes. What do they mean their is something wrong with my mates!?