Chapter 26: rescue (edit)

Anisa pov:

Chaos was all around me. Pro hero's invaded the bar, making the walls around us crumble.shit, dabi!

"I'm here!" Oh fuck off all might!

Dabi got knocked out. trying to get to him i got held back by a pro hero. A portal then opened underneath us making us all fall through it.

Standing up I see that we're on this big area, we're buildings used to be. All might and all for one standing ready to fight.

Bakugou stood ready to fight against the LOV, I did the same Even though I didn't want to fight them. They became my friends, but I will hurt them if they hurt my mate.

"Bakugou you fight magne and spinner, I take toga and twice." I whispers to him.

"Fuck off utachi!" He sneered while running away to fight. Fighting the LOV I tried to not hurt them to much. Just a few scratches here and their. I could tell they were holding back as well.

Still fighting I see this figure flying in the air. Looking closely I see that's it Izu, kiri and Iida.

"Bakugou, utachi!" Kirishima yelled while holding out his hand to us. I was to weak to use my quirks at this point, so I went to bakugou. Walking up to him he shot himself up quickly, blasting himself to kiri. Leaving my down there.

"Bakugou! What about utachi!!" Kirishima yelled while looking at me concerned.

"Fuck her! Go you stupid extra!"

...

The pain I felt after hearing that, I can't even explain it. Dropping to my knees I started crying.  Twice ran up to me hugging me tightly, swaying me back and fort. Toga holding my hands so I couldn't hurt myself, tears in her own eyes. The rest of the LOV looked at me with sorry in their eyes. They all felt bad for me.

We really bonded in that short time we were together. They are part of my family now. I already knew them before, seeing that hawks is dabi's mate. And hawks helps the league a lot with getting them food and supplies, me helping him once in a while.

Twice picked me up, running to the portal taking me with them. We were in... my house?

Hawks then walked in closing all the curtains.
"God that was close you guys! You could've... Nugget?! What are you doing here? Class 1a had a plan to save you and bakugou!"

"T-they left me." I sniffed while leaning back into twice his embrace. Hawks looked chocked and angry at the news. "*sniff* why are we in my house?" I sniffed.

"We didn't have another place to go, so hawks texted us last minute to come here." Shiggy said while carrying dabi to the couch, hawks immediately checking him. Making shigaraki look at them in jealousy, of how much they cared for each other.

"Are y'all gonna stay here?" I asked them

"Nugget Their is no space, I wish we could but we can't. I've found an abandoned building were they can go to." Nodding, I went to the kitchen to grab a drink for everybody. 

Giving everybody some water they eagerly drank it, they were all dehydrated from fighting. today is a mess. My mates found out that I'm their last mate, and then I get kidnapped.

"Nugget do you have enough energy for healing dabi? I can't stop the bleeding" hawks asked concerned. I didn't even notice it but he got this large gash on his stomach, from getting hit by kamui woods.

"I think I do"

"I'm nothing with thinking, do you have enough energy Yes or no?" He snapped at me. I didn't take it personal. his mate is bleeding, he's concerned about him. Nodding at him I went to dabi. Holding my hand over his gash I used my siren voice.

Flower gleam and glow
Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

The wound slowly closed, making everybody look in amazement. Hawks gave me a side hug before helping other villains with their wounds.

Standing up it turned black in front of my eyes... again! Swaying back and fort I felt somebody steady me. Looking up I see shiggy holding me tight.

"You didn't have enough energy did you?" He whispers to me, making sure hawks didn't hear us. Mouthing a No, he sighed in annoyance.
"You're really and idiot you know that?" Shrugging at him, he sat me down on the couch.

"Before I was kidnapped I used my siren voice to much. So I barely had any energy to begin with. Fighting you guys kinda took a toll" I whispered to him. He just gave me a small smile.

"Shit! Mirko is coming over, you guys have to leave, like now!" Hawks yelled. Kurogiri quickly made a portal and they all walked through it. Dabi staying behind cause mirko knows about him.

"Text me you guys!!" I yelled at them before they left. The second the portal closed, the doorbell rang. Opening the door mirko stood their in her full glory.

"Hey girl, I heard what happened. Are you okay!" She asked me concerned. Nodding at her, we went to the living room. But not before texting yuri to come over. If I didn't tell her that mirko is at my house again, she'll kill me. We were all chilling on the couch when the doorbell rang ...again.

"I'm gonna fucking kill bakugou! Who the fuck does he think he is. Leaving my fucking best friend back there with that raisin ass looking motherfucker Voldemort wannabe of a all for one!" She yelled walking through the hallway.

"By the way, do you forgive me for the whole pill incident?" She asked after having her little rant about bakugou. Nodding, she hugged me.

I can't stay mad at her. I had to tell the guys one day, I wish it was in a better way, but they know now. I just need a friend right now, somebody that's not on the 'send your ass to jail' list.

Walking to the living room yuri immediately walked to mirko, admiring her power thighs.
Girl you got a mate.

"Anisa I still can't believe that bakugou left you on the fucking battle field. And he wants to become a hero? I think the fuck not!" Mirko yelled in frustration. Dabi and hawks looked like they were already planning something.

"Keigo, dabi what are y'all thinking about?"

"On how to kidnapped him again, but this time letting everybody from the league torture him" dabi glared at space.we all started laughing at how serious he told us that.

We all decided on having a movie night, with a shit tone of food of course. All might retired after the fight, we saw on the news.
But I could care less. I fucking hate all might.

He dared to tell Izu he couldn't become a hero without a quirk, but he was quirkless himself!! And there are so many hero's that basically fight without their quirks, so why can't you become one when you're quirkless!Also his way of teaching was shit! We were at recovery girl more then class.

Laying My head on keigo's lap, I started drifting off.

I really need a good night sleep after all the shit that happened.