Chapter 24: oh shit! (edit)

Todoroki pov:

Today was exhausting. Using my quirk over and over again did a toll on me. I'm not the only one, izuku fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow.

My little omega

I layed on izukus right side, while katsuki layed on his left side. We both hugged him tight while falling asleep. I still can't believe I found two of my mates. my life feels more complete with them.

***************

"A-alpha"

what was that? 

"Alpha it hurts!"

I was then hit with this powerful smell of lust. Shit, is izuku in heat?!
Shooting up I saw izuku and katsuki awake, they both looked in chock, cause there was utachi completely in a daze, on top of katsuki.

And the strong smell was coming from her! She's an omega!? But that's not possible. she doesn't smell like an alpha, or at least not since now. Now I can definitely smell an omega scent coming from her. 

"A-alpha it h-hurts!" She whined while crawling on to izuku now.

"N-nini? W-what?" For some reason I didn't feel protective over izuku, I mean she's an omega in heat and she's all over him. But still. something told me to be gentle with her. To care for her. 

The three of us covered our noses because her scent was getting potent. I wish I could smell it longer cause she does smell really good. Like freshly mowed grass and apples. Utachi didn't like this and tried to stop us. 

"A-alpha n-no!" She started pulling katsuki shirt down from his nose. katsuki gently pushed her away, holding his shirt tightly in his hand.

"*sniff* what's that smell? Izu?" Oh shit kaminari just woke up. He looked up towards us and looked chocked at utachi. 

"UTACHI?!" He yelled making everybody wake up. They all started smelling the air, and I could tell that their instinct tried to take over. All the alphas started stalking utachi like she was a helpless pray.

Izuku grabbed utachi and hugged her while growling at the alphas. I've never seen izuku react that way towards others. 

"Mine!" Izuku growled protectively. Me and Bakugou held the alphas back, bèta's helping us.

"Toshi let go I have to help her! These stupid alphas are trying to fuck her!" kaminari yelled while trying to get lose from shinsou. His protective omega side showing.

"Hey kitten look, Midoriya, todoroki and Bakugou are helping utachi. She's In good hands, see" he calmed the omega down. kaminari reluctantly left, locking the door behind them.

Now utachi.

"I-I didn't know she's an omega!" Izuku now released her from the hug, utachi not liking this. she held izuku close, rubbing herself against him. 

"Hey karaoke box. What the hell you're an omega!" katsuki barked out. 

"A-alpha mad at me?" She sniffled. She then grabbed izuku crying in his shoulder.

"Goddamn. No I'm not mad" this made her beam in happiness. She grabbed katsuki and started scenting him.

"Why is she acting like this towards us? I mean there are so many alphas in class?" I said.  Im so confused right now. like why us? Why not kaminari and shinsou? She's way closer with them then us. 

"I don't know either sho, I mean we didn't even know she's an omega. Why would she hide that?" Izuku looked betrayed  at the discovery. Izuku is very big on getting omega's into hero schools. Omegas should get the same chances and not be judged.