Chapter 65: no confetti! (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Mina put those party poppers away!" I yelled at Mina. Is she really thinking of shooting confetti at a baby?!

"Why?! We're celebrating a baby in the dorms!" She yelled, pulling the poppers away from my hands.

"She's a baby! You're not gonna shoot confetti at her!" We were playing a game of tug a war right now.

"Well boo hoo Bella! I know denki would love this!" Did this bitch really call me Bella? This aint twilight.

"He will hate it! What if she starts crying?" Giving a hard pull, I hoped Mina would let go. But no, we both fell on the ground.

"Every kid likes confetti!" We rolled around, trying to take the popper away from each other. Nobody interfering.

"She's a couple of days old! Let. Go. You. Bitch!" Straddling her, I gave a final pull. It flew out of her hands, grabbing it tightly I threw it to dark shadow. He catches it and then ripped it to pieces.

"Dark shadow! Bad boy! That was my last one!" Mina scolded him, making him hide behind tokoyami.

"Now that's fixed, let me see what else we need to do" I mumbled to myself. Looking around I was very pleased. The class put a lot of effort in making it pretty. Quickly running to the closet, I grabbed the gifts I bought, Putting it with the others. Today we are holding a baby shower for denki. Normally you would give a baby shower before the birth but nobody really got time. We're really busy studying and training. Denki didn't mind. He actually preferred it this way. Now he can put sãnda in the new clothes already.

"So when are you gonna tell hawks and todoroki's family that midoriya is pregnant?" Jirou asked me, while twirling with her earphone jacks.

"Well Hawks went on a mission Thats like taking up a lot of time. And todoroki's family is a bit difficult. We don't want endeavor involved, but it seems like he's home 24/7" I rubbed my face in annoyance. We just really wanna tell natsuo and fuyumi, but that asshole is home all the time!

And hawks just had to go on that long ass mission. It's like he already knew we had something to announce. And I don't want to tell shiggy and dabi without keigo. mostly cause they can hold hawks back.

"Hey guys" denki waved at us. Behind him was shinsou Who was holding the maxi cosi. "Wow, you guys really didn't have to go all out" he smiled, looking around.

"Nonsense, sãnda is finally home. Or well, her second home" I gave denki a hug, before giving shinsou a side hug.

"Why is their confetti on the ground!" Shinsou asked, raising his eyebrow. Mina tensed, hiding behind sero.

"Was Somebody planning on using party poppers? Sãnda is a baby!" Denki growled, making Mina whimper.

"Okay denki no need to growl, I scolded Mina already no need to do it again" I patted denki's back, releasing some calming pheromones.

"Okay nice drama, but let me see the baby!" Uraraka squealed. Denki laughed, gently picking up sãnda. All the girls looked in awe at the baby.

"Shotgun being her auntie!" Mina yelled, making me growl.

"To late bitch, I was first!" I grinned at her. She huffed in annoyance, but didn't complain further. Denki  and shinsou started opening presents, while I was holding sãnda.

"i love it all, thank you." Denki smiled. He mostly got toys, seeing that denki didn't want to many clothes. Sãnda is gonna outgrow them, So he finds to many clothes unnecessary

"Nezu?" Izu mumbled in confusion. Looking at the door, I saw Nezu walk in with aizawa. What are they doing here? Like I understand aizawa, but why snake food?