Chapter 10: sirena's lullaby (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Yuri I don't think I can do this" I said while we were standing in front of the door for our class. Has it always been that large?

"Girl it's now or never." she sighed, rubbing my shoulder

"I don't know"

"Bitch we are already late, we are going in now" and with that she opened the door. It's now or never. I prefer never but yuri would kill me.

Walking in, everybody turned their heads at us. Some were surprised to see me again, other were livid. Love the atmosphere we created here.

"Sorry sensei for being late" yuri and I bowed. He waved us off, giving me a small smile.

Walking to my seat I started smelling dominant pheromones. Gosh Its already starting. Sitting down I just keep my head down. Can't they stop? I feel bad enough already, I don't need to be reminded of it.

"What did I tell you guys about releasing dominant pheromones? We are not in scent training, so stop it!" Aizawa said annoyed. The pheromones quickly stopped but I could tell that people still weren't happy.

"So as I was saying..." aizawa started

"Anisa!"

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Aizawa mutters.

"Oh Hey eraserhead sorry to interrupt your class. Ah anisa here you forgot this" keigo said while handing me a little wallet. My pills are probably in them, so he hid them in a wallet. can't believe I forgot my pills. And also fuck you hawks. People are gonna have questions now.

"Thanks ke- hawks" I said while taking the wallet.

"See you at home! Bye!" Gosh keigo you made the situation even worse. I'm gonna skin a chicken when I get home. and I'm gonna make dabi cook it.

"Wow another secret she kept from us" I heard uraraka whispered. Looking at aizawa I saw that he was even more annoyed now.

"Sorry sensei, I didn't know he would come" he just gave me a small smile in return. Looking at bakugou he gave me a 'I knew it' look. Midoriya was fangirling cause the number 3 hero just walked in. and the rest of the class wanted answers.

"As I was saying, you all got a paper with some offers for internships. But first you need to pick a hero name. Midnight is gonna help you with that" aizawa said while zipping his sleeping bag.

"Hey Soon to be hero's, so hero names. Every hero needs a good name, sooooo you pick one and I'll tell you if you can keep that one or not" she said while whipping her wip.

Everybody started to come up with hero names. I already knew my one so I just wrote it down. I hope midnight will allow it. I really want this one.

"So who wants to go first?" Uraraka raised her hand first.

After she said her name, everybody went up to say it. Some were approved by midnight, others had to think of another one. personally I really like mina's first hero name. Alien queen is way better then pinky.

"KING EXPLOSION MURDER!" Bakugou yelled. I tried to hold in my laughter... but I failed. Holding back my laugh I saw bakugou glare at me. This made it even harder to hold in my laughter.

"Why you laughing karaoke box!? You got a better name!?" He yelled, but I could see the small smile on his face. The rest of the class just smirked at me, in a not nice way.

Walking up I presented my hero name. " I uhm, my hero name will be the singing hero 'sirena'"

"Uhm utachi I don't know if that I such a good name, there is a hero already named like that" midnight told me wide eyed.