Chapter 4: USJ (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Are you exited to go to USJ?" Yuri asked me.

"I am, I can train my quirk more" I said while leaning back into the bus seat.We were on our way to USJ, and the bus was rather... loud. Bakugou was yelling again for god knows what reason. Denki and kirishima couldn't stop laughing. And the rest were just talking really loud.

"Bakugou, todoroki and utachi have the strongest quirks from us until now" I heard uraraka say. Yes bitch, boost my ego!!

"Of course my quirk is strong! I'll be the number one hero!" Bakugou yelled. again, why is he always yelling!? we can hear you dick, no need to yell.

"Are you sure you can be the number 1 with that ego. Your quirk might be strong but your ego is stronger" I said with a smirk.

"YOU DAMN EXTRA!"

"We've arrived" aizawa said while crawling out of the bus. how is that musty bag comfortable?Walking inside we saw pro hero 13 waiting for us. I could hear midoriya fangirl next to me. While 13 was explaining stuff we saw a purple gate in the middle of the arena, and Villains started walking out of it.

"Villains!" Denki yelled.

"Hello everybody, we are just here for some omegas. So if you would be so kind and bring them over that would be great." A dude with a hand on his face said. All the alphas started to pull the omegas behind them. Aizawa already ran down the stairs to fight the villains.

'Everybody go!" 13 yelled at us. Running towards the door, I turned back to see bakugou ready to fight. Is this guy for real!? Still running, I saw this purple gate beneath me. Oh shit. Falling though It, I landed on a soft ground. Damn, what could be so soft?

FUCKING BAKUGOU!

"Get of me you extra!" He yelled at me, while trying throwing me away. I just held on to him to annoy him

"I don't know if I want to, it's kinda cozy" I smirked. I can't even lie it was really comfortable. comfy man boobs. He grabbed my arm to push me away when I felt the familiar sparks run through my arm. FUCK. really!? angry boom boom boy? The universe really hates me? Getting of him we see that we are surrounded by villains.

"This will be fun" I said while-cracking my knuckles.

"For once I can agree karaoke box" bakugou said. Turning around I smiled at him.

"We are bonding Omg" I said while jumping and clapping my hand.

"Come here you bitch!" A villain from behind me yelled. Swinging my leg back I hit him right in the face.

"Hey I was in the middle of celebrating my bonding with bakugou! The disrespect" I said with a pout. Me, bakugou and kirishima started fighting villains left to right. After we fought them all, we ran outside to the middle of the arena. There we saw all might fighting with this bird like creature. what the fuck even is that!? Me, Kiri, bakugou, izuku and todoroki were the only students there. All of a sudden over 30 villains surrounded us.

"Well Its time to shine" warming up My voice I started singing a song.
(Song above)

While I was singing, the villains fell asleep one by one. The guys were looking at me in awe by how easily I defeded them.

Ha suckers!!!!!

"Damn utachi you got a voice!" Kirishima said while patting my back. Smiling at him, I tried to run to help all might when I got hit against my head and everything turned black. The last thing I heard was somebody yelling my name.

****************

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP