Chapter 84: being the strong one (edit)

Katsuki pov:

Two weeks have passed since yuki got kidnapped, and anisa has been a wreck. She isn't sleeping, she barely eats and she doesn't talk to us much. She's been searching for blood hound everyday, but she hasn't found anything yet. The LOV is also helping us, but they haven't found much.

"Bakugou! She's doing it again!" Shitty hair yelled, running in the kitchen. Dropping everything I was doing, I ran towards the common room. Running up to anisa, I slammed my hand over her mouth, pulling her close to me.

"Calm down karaoke box. Everything's okay" I whispers in her ear, holding her close. Her siren voice has been going crazy these past weeks. Because she isn't controlling her emotions at the moment, her quirk is acting up. She would do something and out of no where she'd begin the sing. One time she almost made the building collapse. So now everytime she sings, me and my mates have to calm her down.

"I'm sorry" anisa softly said, gently pulling my hand away. Pulling her close, I gave her a kiss on the forehead before resting my chin on her head.

"It's okay" I stroked her head. "What was it today?" I asked her, placing her on my lap.

"Anger" she whispered. Nodding, I signaled shitty hair for some water. He quickly came back with a glass of water, handing it to me. Holding it to anisa her lips, she took a big gulp.

"Why anger?" I asked.

"Angry because yuki got kidnapped. Angry because I couldn't save him. Angry because we haven't found a lead yet. Angry because I've been avoiding you guys and the kids. And I'm definitely angry at Uraraka" she explained, fumbling with my fingers.

After the incident with blood hound, the police questioned Uraraka. Her parents apparently borrowed some money from blood hound, and when it was time to pay they couldn't pay him back. Blood bound was about to kill them, when Uraraka said that she'll do anything, so blood hound said to get as much information on anisa as possible. In return her family could live, and they didn't have to pay the money. She isn't going to jail, but she does have to do community service, she has to pay a shit tone of money and she has to go to therapy.

Uraraka has been avoiding anisa, karaoke box would kill her if she saw her. Aizawa also makes sure to never put those two together with training.  Shoto is kinda in the same state as anisa, only he doesn't talk about his feelings with us, something anisa does do once in a while. Deku also has been avoiding Uraraka, she was his best friend and she betrayed him. I'm mad at Uraraka don't get me wrong, I wanna kill her just as much as anisa does. But I can see where she's coming from, I would do anything to protect my family.

"You know, Kaji is making pancakes with deku right now. And I think he would love it if you helped them" I told her in the hope that she would go, Kaji needs her. He's not  doing good without yuki. Anisa smiled, going to the kitchen. Going to our dorm, I saw shoto laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey icy hot" he hummed, looking at me. "The rest are making pancakes, wanna join us?" I asked him, laying down next to him.

"Maybe next time" he snuggled close to my chest. Come on shoto! Running my fingers through his hair, I sighed. He needs to get out of bed.

"You know, Hanabi really wants cold soba. But it really sucks that nobody can make it like you. Poor hanabi, no cold soba for her today, she's gonna starve now" I dramatically sighed, getting a chuckle from shoto.

"Fine ill come, cant let my baby starve" he smiled, giving me a kiss. "I'm sorry for being such a downer. You're basically taking care of 4 kids now"

"It's okay icy hot, somebody has to be the strong one" I grinned at him.

" *sniff* I miss him" shoto sniffed, tears forming in his eyes.

"I miss him too icy hot" I pulled him close. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before heading to the kitchen. Walking in I could already smell happy pheromones, making my alpha very happy. Anisa and deku were covered in flour, while hanabi was throwing it at them. Kaji had a huge pot of Nutella on his lap, eating out of it with a spoon.

"Papa! Daddy!" Hanabi yelled at us, with a huge smile on her face. Walking up to her, I didn't notice the flour in her hand. Just when I was about to dodge, she threw the flour in my face, laughing hysterically.

"Get over here you little brat!" I playfully yelled, making hanabi squeal in excitement. She started running around the kitchen, with me chasing her. Picking her op, I gave kisses all over her face.

"Lovely pancakes" shoto laughed, wiping away the chocolate on kaji's face. Making pancakes with the kids was fun, it really helped us forget about the situation for a bit. Anisa and shoto also looked happier, they really needed this.

"Papa, soba brrrr!" Hanabi pointed towards her bowl. Shoto looked confused, slurping his own noodles.

"Yes the noodles are cold" he deadpanned.

"No papa! Soba brrrrr!" Shoto then looked at if for help. Yeah can't help you icy hot, I have no clue what she means.

"I think she wants you to make her noodles colder shoto" anisa laughed, putting some extra whipped cream on Kaji's pancake.

"Yes! Momma, soba brrrrr!" Hanabi clapper her hands, smiling brightly. Shoto then grabbed her bow, using his quirk to cool it down. "Thank you papa!" She happily slurped her noodles. Hanabi sure loves her cold soba, just like shoto. Finishing our food, I grabbed our plates to wash them.

"Mommy, dessert!" Hanabi asked deku, pulling at his leg.

"No hanabi, no dessert"

"Why not!?" She whined, pouting

"You didn't want pancakes, you wanted soba. So we're not gonna eat a dessert, you can have some fruit"

"No! dessert!" She stomped her feet in anger. Deku just ignored her pleads, helping us with the dishes. Hanabi asked for dessert again, but this time to shoto and anisa. They both gave the same answer as deku, so now hanabi went to me. "daddyyyyyy, dessert, please!" She gave me puppy eyes.

"No hanabi, not today." She stomped her feet in anger, turning away from me. crouching down, I tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around, and I gave her a signal to be quiet. Looking at my mates to make sure they weren't watching, I gave Hanabi a marshmallow I stole from the table. Her eyes beamed in happiness, quickly stuffing it in her mouth, also giving a signal to be silent.

After we were done with the dishes, we decided on watching a film. Kaji was already sleeping, but he insisted on staying with us. Every time we tried to move him, he would wake up, waddling back to the couch. So he just slept on top of Shoto. After the film we put the kids to bed. I really need a good night sleep.

Laying down in bed, I pulled anisa close to me. I started to slowly drift of, when I heard a phone ping. Who the hell is texting at this hour? Opening my eyes I saw anisa look at her phone with panic in her eyes.

"Hey what's going on?" She snapped her gaze at me, quickly shutting off her phone. What is she hiding?

"Nothing, just Yuri thinking that Tamaki might be pregnant" She awkwardly laughed. "Let's just sleep" she said, resting her head on my chest. Again, what is she hiding?

Anisa pov:

------------------------------------------------

unknown: meet me at xxx if you want to see your son still alive. xoxo daddy

------------------------------------------------