Chapter 79: sexy time🍆🍑(edit)

Anisa pov:

Walking back to the dorm, I kept on smelling the lustfull pheromones of Izu. He's not in heat, we're just both horny. And we can't wait to dump hanabi at denki, and fuck till the early hours.

Entering our dorm, I saw denki still laying on the couch watching his show. The rest were still at the cinema. Sãnda came running towards Hanabi, pulling her towards the play area. It's not like they play together, they just like to play in each other's present.

"Hey kaminari, me and nini are going to bed already. Can you look after the kids?" Izu asked, fumbling with his fingers. Denki raised his eyebrow, not believing his story what's so ever.

"Are you really that tired?" Denki asked.

"No we just want to fuck! Bye denks" I yelled, dragging Izu towards our room. I could hear denki laughing, yelling that we should wear a condom. Well Duh, I don't want another baby! No ma'am.

"How did he not believe me?" Izu mumbled to himself. Walking up behind him, I ran my hands up and down his abs.

"Cause those delicious smelling pheromones of yours were giving it away" I whispered in his ears, receiving a small moan from Izu. He turned around, pulling me closer to him. He started smelling my scent gland, his chest vibrating cause of his purring.

"Izu" I moaned.

"What nini?"

"Take me"

Smut warning:

Izu didn't waste a second taking of my robe. There wasn't much to remove anyway. Taking off his shirt, I pulled him in for a kiss. Izu tried to take control, but I won. Pushing him on the bed, I straddled his waist still kissing him.

Undoing my bra, I threw it to the corner of the room. Izu grabbed my breasts, kneading them in his hands, making me moan. Everytime Izu touched me, sparks shot up my body. Now I can give Izu some attention, he usually doesn't get from me. I mean heck, we have two alphas that take up all the attention. Now it's just me and my green haired omega in front of me.

Taking of his pants, I started to kiss along his chest. Going lower and lower. I was about to kiss further, but Izu stopped me. He flipped us around, Izu laying on top of me.

"Let me take care of you" he whispered to me, biting my earlobe. He rubbed his hands all over my body, taking more time at my breast. He then squeezed my thighs, lower his head more and more.

Damn Izu is doing a good job. He's usually very submissive, while I'm more on the dominant side. I think he's feeling more confident right now because shoto and katsuki aren't here right now. He doesn't have to compare himself to the-AAH!

"Nga, aaah Izu!" I moaned loudly, after feeling a wet tongue against my pussy. Izu was eating me out, while playing with my nipples.

"Feels- good!" I gripped his hair. Izu started sucking on my clit hard, making me arch my back. "I-Izu, I'm gonna-cum!" This made Izu suck even harder. I cummed hard, my legs trembling. Izu licked up all the juices, giving me a big smile.

"Did that feel good?" He grinned at me, rubbing my side. I could only nod, because I was panting so hard.

"Izu, I want you inside of me" I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. Izu smiled, giving me a long kiss on the lip. He then leaned over to the nightstand, grabbing a condom.

Male omegas can get somebody pregnant, it's just not as easy. It also barely happens that a male omega got somebody pregnant, but you'll see that if Izu doesn't wear a condom that I'm gonna get pregnant... again.