Chapter 36: reunited (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Mom?"

"In the flesh, or more like spirit you know" She laughed.

I couldn't believe it. My mom, my dead mom was standing there right in front of me. Is this even real? Am I tripping? this must be a dream, yeah that must be it! The second I open my eyes she'll be gone.

Okay 1...2...3

"I'm still here you know"

I can't believe it, she's really here!! Tears started streaming down me face. Dropping to my knees, I started sobbing. I finally have my momma back. Finally after 8 years, I have her back!

"Oh baby" I felt two warm arms hugging me, pulling me closer. I even smelt the calming scent of rose water, mom's scent. I was being rocked back and fort, while mom started humming her lullaby

"H-how?"

"Well how do I say this? You're dying" she deadpanned

"WHAT?!" I yelled pulling back.

"No no no, they are fixing it" She said frantically waving her hands.

"Who is fixing it?" I asked confused.

"Your mates are of course" She had this big smile on her face. Sorry to burst your bubble mom, they rejected me. They don't love me

"You do know they rejected me right?" I said with a sad smile.

"Oh I know, but they are doing a blood ritual right now" Blood ritual? what the hell is that?

"What's a blood ritual?" I asked in confusion.

"It's to bring your mark back" She said while pointing at my hip. Wait, that's possible?! "You must be confused" She laughed, I just nodded my head while rubbing the back of my neck.

"To put it simple, You have to drink their blood, and they have to drink your blood. And then BAM you got your mark back" she explained, clapping her hands on the BAM.

"But won't I be marked that way?" I said in a panic. I don't want them to mark me to save me! I want them to mark me out of love! Oh no now they are gonna hate me even more, and they will be stuck with me forever!

"No cause they don't need to bite you, just a little cut that's it" How can she say this so normally. I'm freaking out on the inside, and she's sitting here so casual! "And besides, they'll get what they deserve, hurting my baby like that"

"I'm confused... Again"

"It hurts like a bitch for the person that rejected somebody. So they will be in a shit tone of pain, for you it's painless. It's kinda like a payback for letting the other person go through so much pain." She said with a sadistic smile.

Yup, that's my mom for ya. Super sweet, but will turn psycho if you hurt her baby.

"How do you even know they are doing the ritual right now?" I asked confused. How does she know all of these things?

"Duh ,I've been keeping an eye on you baby. I know hawks is taking care of you, but that motherfucker fucks more then looking out for you" She said crossing her arms. I just started laughing. It's true, hawks fucks a lot. especially on couches. Like does he have a couch kink or something?

"And let me tell you one thing. I'm proud of the person you've become" She said holding my face in her hands. Squeezing my cheeks a bit, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Aren't you disappointed in me? I lied so much, and hurt so many people"

"Baby, you did that to protect the people around you... And yourself but that's beside the point " She laughed, I laughed with her. Tears forming in my eyes again.

"So how is it to be dead?"

"Wow okay, going straight to that" She laughed. "It's okay, been partying with satan a lot. he has a pretty big you know" She said wiggling her eyebrows at me. Now I know were I got my personality from.

"but for real it's kinda boring. I've been looking out for you so that kinda kills the boredom. Your life is like a tv reality show" She said petting my head. "And I'm gonna kill hawks for fucking so many times on the couch!"

"I know right! I'm so happy we bought a new one" I yelled dramatically, making my mom laugh.

"By the way, you got cute mates. That green haired one is really a cutie" she winked.

"haha Yeah that's izu... a cutie" Fumbling with my fingers I started thinking about Izu.

"And that todoroki is so serious and mysterious"

"And that bakugou dude really needs a reality check. It's like he's on his period 24/7, but I can tell he becomes a real softy around you" I started smiling at the thought of my mates. I really love them, but they don't feel the same.

"and I don't want to make you uncomfortable buuuuuuut, Girl they now how to pleasure somebody. I could tell that day at the camp" she grinned

Oh

My

Fucking

God

My fucking mom saw me having sex with my fucking mates!!!

"MOM!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were gonna go to your mates in your heat!" I was now blushing like crazy, hiding my face in my hands. This can't be fucking happening! this is so embarrassing.

"Can we change the subject?!" I yelled in my hands. Making my mom laugh again.

"Sure baby" She stroked my hair, making me relax.

"I miss you , you know" I sniffed.

"I do to baby" She pulled me into a hug. We were still hugging when I felt a weird tintilling feeling in my legs.

"W-What the hell!" My foot was slowly fading away, making me panic. I'm I dying!? I'm I disappearing into noting!? "M-Mom what's H-happening!?"

"Baby calm down, you're just waking up. The ritual worked" She smiled, holding me still.

"B-but how did it work so fast!?"

"Time goes slower here. They've been with you in the hospital for 3 weeks" 3 weeks? I've been sleeping for 3 weeks?

"B-but that means I won't see you anymore. No I don't want that, I don't want to leave you!" I started sobbing. My legs were now faded all the way to my knee.

"Honey I will always be here for you"

"NO! There are still so many things I want to tell you! I don't want to loose you again! NOT AGAIN! I just got you back!" I hugged her like my life depended on it.

I don't want to leave her. I still want to talk to her, hug her, sing with her. I want to talk about boys with her. I want to rant about life with her. I want to have a movie night with her. Picking out my prom dress with her. There are still so many things I want to do, I don't want to wake up!

"Oh baby" I could feel her sobbing in my neck, making my shirt wet. "I will always be he..."

"NO THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! I w-want you w-with me in r-real life! n-not just as a s-spirit!" The only thing not faded were my arms and torso, my legs were completely gone.

"No, why can't I have more time with you?! It's not fair! I finally got you back after 8 fucking years!!" My mom pulled away from the hug, holding my face in her hands., wiping away my tears.

"I will always love you baby, but your mates need you know. Hawks and his mates need you. Your friends need you."

"I don't care, cause I need YOU. I need my momma" My torso was now almost completely gone.

"I love you" she gave me a final kiss on the forehead.

"I love you to mom"

"NINI! guys she's awake!"

(A/n: OMG I'm actually crying right now😂)