Chapter 93: reunited (edit)

Anisa pov:

"I think the fuck not! That shit will kill me!"

"It didn't kill Izu, so chop chop!" Pushing katsuki toward the first trap, he shook his head no.

"I dare to do a lot of things, but this shit is literally gonna kill me!" He yelled at me, pulling my hands away.

"Don't be such a pussy!"

"I can't even use my quirk!"

"So you're weak without your quirk?" I smirked at him. He groaned, walking up the ladder.

"Go Kacchan!" Izu cheered him on. Turning on the trap, he took a deep breath. The first two obstacles he beat without a problem, but again like Izu, he forgot the assassins. Getting him stabbed in the leg.

"Ah fuck!" He yelled, holding his leg. Rubbing my face in annoyance, I signaled Izu to get the medical kit.

"I don't know what it is with you guys, but why can't you remember that there are two assassins there?" I said, pulling out the knife. Izu handed me the kit, putting pressure on katsuki's wound.

"Well So-rry. These things are horrible"

"No they are fun! I'm already doing the bigger one, and I can't wait to try a new one." Izu said, smiling brightly. Katsuki looked worried at me, I just kept my head down. Izu is liking it here, well all except the animal killing. But he's liking it nonetheless, and that scares me. I don't want him to become like me, or worse, like my dad.

"You just need some stitches" I said, wrapping a bandage around the wound.

"Cant you just-"

"No katsuki, if I use my quirk I have to use it on everybody" I cut him off. He groaned, making me giggle. This idiot, can't even handle a stab in the leg. Helping him up, the three of us walked towards the nurses doctor.

**************

"I'm really regretting going here" katsuki grimaced, letting his slob fall from his spoon. Me and Izu started laughing, eating our own food. Grabbing one of my empty plates, I placed some of my food on it, Izu doing the same. Handing the plate to katsuki, he happily took it.

"Honestly hate to say it. But training here is good. I've learned things I didn't learn at UA." Katsuki Saïd, taking a bite out of his food. Not him too. I must off let out some sad pheromones, or made a face, cause katsuki grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"That does not mean I want to be a villain karaoke box. The training is just good here. Here you can really beat up a person to test your limit with your strength" he explained. Sighing, I leaned against him.

"I know, I'm just scared you guys will turn like my me. I don't want you guys to become numb to killing or pain." I explained

"Nini I still get nightmare about the bunny thing. I'm definitely not going numb to the killing, I hate it. But training is just really good here" Izu gave me a small smile.

"The only reason you like it, is because you're not getting punished if you fuck up! I'm training you, meaning I'm not giving you a punishment. If it was for the other trainers, you guys would screaming in the basement right now" I sneered at them. They both looked in chock and confusion at me.

"Basement?" Izu asked me. "The place they put yuki?"

"No, those were the rooms in the basement. It's also a punishment, but those are not that bad"

"Not that bad?! Yuki got hypothermia!" Katsuki barked at me, releasing angry pheromones.

"That's nothing compared to what they do further in the basement! They whip you, beat you, rape you, they use medieval torture devices on you! So yes, sitting in the cold room is not that bad."