Chapter 62: CHRISTMAS #2 (edit)

Anisa pov:

Shit I'm late!

I should've been at the league's hideout 20 minutes ago! My bed was just so warm, laying against my personal heater, aka shoto. I just didn't want to leave. And now I'm fucking late!

I hate being late!

And I'm fucking freezing! I forgot my scarf and gloves because I was in such a hurry. They better gift me a big fuzzy blanket or something. Damn these bags are heavy! my mates didn't want to come with me. Katsuki isn't comfortable being in a room with everybody that kidnapped him. Shoto and izu followed him. So now I'm going alone. 

Going through the abandoned alleyways, I finally saw their hideout. Making sure nobody saw me, I ran to the door. Running up the old moldy stairs, I stopped at the one door that looked somewhat in a good condition.

Taking a moment to breathe, I could feel sweat dripping down my forehead. I'm trying to be a fuckin hero, and I can't even run up a stair without sweating. In katsuki's Words: WEAK!

Opening the door, I saw everybody from the LOV sitting down. Doing absolutely nothing. I'm definitely not feeling the christmas spirit right now.

"Okay I know I'm late, but you could've started the party without me" I joked walking in. Toga and twice immediately ran towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"Utachi! I missed you!"

"I missed you to toga!" I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you to! NO I DIDN'T! Yes I did!" Twice yelled, twirling me around.

"Nugget why are you late?" Hawks scolded me, crossing his arms.

"My bed was way to comfy. So I overslept. But hey I'm here now!" I awkwardly laughed. Hawks just glared at me, tapping his foot.

"I uhm, I BOUGHT PRESENTS!" I yelled, handing out the presents. The league looked shocked at the amount I bought for them, okay I may have gone a bit overboard. I just could t help myself okay!

Everybody thanked me when they got their presents. Toga even tried out her new knife set I gave her, ending up in almost slicing me in my ear.

"Uhm utachi, I don't understand what this is" mister compress said confused, looking at the selfmade coupon I made. Sitting on his lap, I started stroking his cheek.

"That's a coupon I made. It's a coupon that you can use, to show me your face." I seductively said to him.

"Isn't that more a coupon for you?" He asked confused.

"Nah, it's for you to decide when you can show that handsome face of yours to me." I grinned.

"You are way to young for me!" He yelled, throwing me of his lap.

"Age is just a number!"

"You have mates! They might reject you again if you cheat on them!"

"That's a sacrifice I'm willing to take!" He threw his hands in the air, sitting at the bar. He then downed a glass of whiskey, glancing at me. Giving him a wink, he slammed his head on the bar.

"Hawks, do something about your daughter!" Mister compress groaned. Hawks chuckled, walking up to me. He then picked me up from the ground, walking back to the couch.

"I do gotta say, the hideout is cozy" I said, looking around. Even though it's an abandoned building, they make it pretty cozy.

"Yeah it is, all thanks to you and hawks" kurigori said, drying the glasses. Giving him a smile, I leaned into hawks's side.

"Fuck you anisa" dabi said to me. Looking at him confused, I saw the present I bought him. Laughing hysterically, he huffed.

"Not funny anisa!" He sneered, making me laugh harder.

"What did you buy him?" Shiggy asked, grabbing a glass of cola.

"Dick Cream! I don't have scars on my dick!" Toga and twice now started laughing like crazy as well.

"Well I wouldn't now. Show me so I can see for myself" I grinned, trying to hold in my laughter.

"I can speak from experience, he doesn't have scars on his dick" shiggy said, kissing dabi's cheek.

"Thanks tomu" dabi smiled.

"He only has burned pubes" shiggy continued, now sitting next to me on the couch. We all started laughing again, making dabi even angrier.

"Thanks for the presents anisa" shiggy said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Now leaning against his side, he started releasing calming pheromones making me purr.

"Lets get drunk!" Twice yelled, holding vodka bottles. Everybody from the league cheered instead of me. I want ice tea, and besides I want to see everybody drunk.

Dabi got pretty drunk. Heck what am I even saying, he was hella drunk. He got so drunk that he took of most of his clothes, turned on 'pony' and started giving shiggy and hawks a lap dance.

I of course filmed everything!

We ended up sleeping at the LOV hideout. I fell asleep on shiggy on the couch, while the rest fell asleep on the floor.  This night was way different from the party at school. This was more for adults. Not that I cared, it was amazing.

A/N just a short little chapter😋 merry Christmas people!