Chapter 39: surprise party (edit)

Anisa pov:

"WELCOME HOME!!!"The figures yelled, the lights turning back on. There were my mates, yuri, dabi, shiggy and mirko standing in a decorated living room, with confetti bombs in their hands.

So that was that bang

There were presents and food littering the table. A stack of movies next to the tv, and decoration all around the room. It's like it's my birthday.

"You guys!" I smiled at them.

"Bitch I missed you!" Yuri ran up to me, pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too!"

Hugging everybody in the room, I hugged izu a bit longer. I didn't hug todoroki and bakugou. I still didn't forgive them yet, but I'm sure that'll happen soon. I just wanna be happy with my mates. and I'm happy that they finally want to accept my as their mate.  Everybody was smiling except shiggy, he was crying his eyes out. Walking back to him I hugged him again.

"My daughter is finally h-home!" He sobbed on my shoulder. Petting his back I just hugged him closer.

"Come on time for presents and food!" Mirko yelled pulling me and shiggy apart. Walking to the couch Dabi pulled me onto his lap. This made my mates silently growl at him, but quickly stopped after receiving a glare from dabi. They each started giving me a present.

I didn't really care for the presents, I was just happy to be awake again, and to see my friends again. And that I'm not fucking death!

The presents took awhile because, hawks and todoroki bought a shit tone of things. Hawks his excuse was that his 'daughter' was finally out of the 'goddamn' hospital. And todoroki because he bought everything with endeavors credit card so it was worth it in his eyes.

I don't even know were to put all this stuff. And Izu told me that the class has even more presents for me. Why are they giving me all these presents!?

After the presents we eat a shit tone of food, and ended up watching a movie. The adults sat on the couch, while we teens sat on the ground. I was aloud to stay in Dabi's lap while watching the movie. We ended up picking a comedy movie, seeing that Izu and hawks hate horror movies.

We were all watching the movies, laughing at the funny parts, when I saw izu turn to me on the floor. Looking at him he smiled at me, sticking his hand out. Grabbing his hand I went to sit on his lap instead on the floor, leaning against him while taking in his vanilla scent. Izu hugged me tightly, a-laying his head on my shoulder. todoroki and bakugou sat close to us, but they didn't touch me. They just tried to be close to me. 

this is how I wanted it from the beginning. Me and my mates! Why did I almost had to die to get to this point. Oh well that's in the past now. Let's just savor this moment.

WAIT!

I know how to make this better!

Getting a bit out of izu's lap I grabbed the chips bowl. Izu now sat up a bit, so he could eat the chips as well.

"Why are they spicy!" Izu yelled while fanning his mouth. He chugged a whole glass of water, before running to the kitchen to grab more. Me, todoroki and bakugou just laughed hysterically. "Not funny!" He yelled from the kitchen, making us laugh harder. After a while he came back, but took some chocolate pieces instead of chips, pouting at us. Booping his nose we continued watching the movie.

I don't know how many movies we watched, but at some point I fell asleep in izu's lap. Usually I don't have a problem staying awake during movies, but I was surrounded by the calming scent of my mates, making me feel sleepy really fast. Izu was already sleeping 2 movies ago. Bakugou held on like a champ, he was still wide awake.

Hawks pov:

"Are they sleeping?" I asked my mates. They both nodded making me groan.

"What's wrong baby bird?" Dabi asked petting my head. I just pouted while swapping away his hand. They all looked confused now.

"Cause I want those three out of the house but now they are sleeping" I said annoyed making shiggy laugh.

"Let them sleep here Hawks, don't be such a buzzkill" Mirko said while sipping from her beer.

"And were do you think they will sleep huh? The couch ain't big enough"

"Anisa's bed maybe?" She mocked. Oh hell to the fucking no. Not those 3 small dick boys in my daughters bed!

"Ain't no way in hell that they will sleep in her bed. I'll have to burn it" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"They are mates! Stop being so... motherly"

"I am officially her mother now bitch, the fuck you expect me to do? She almost died because of them" I raised my voice, making her silently growl at me.

"And they saved her again! Haven't you noticed how they treated her today? Like a fucking goddess. And If you won't put them in her bed I will" She said glaring at me while crossing her arms. Why am I even friends with her again?

"Fine" I sighed, crossing my arms still pouting. Dabi ruffled my hair, but I swapped his hand away again. "Yuri want to stay as well?" I completely forgot about Yuri not gonna lie, she was just being really quiet so I forgot. She was probably taking in the tea that was happening

"No, Tamaki is picking me up in... oh well now actually. Tell Anisa I love her!" She said grabbing her bag, heading out. We all said our goodbyes before starting with the mates.

"I'm grabbing Anisa!" Shiggy yelled making me snap my head at him.

"I'll grab todoroki!" Dabi said grabbing his little brother. Yeah I know they are brothers. I wanted to tell shoto, but Dabi wanted to wait for a little bit.

"I'll grab midoriya!" Mirko yelled. 

Oh no

Oh hell nah

"So I have to carry anger issues!? Nah I want to switch" I said annoyed. Bakugou was the one person I didn't want to carry. I didn't want to carry Midoriya either, cause he's a whiny little bitch, but at least he wasn't able to reject her making me dislike him a little bit less then the rest.

"Sorry babe you're not aloud to switch this time, maybe later in the bedroom" Shiggy said leaning really close to my face. My face must be bright red now.

Everybody picked up the person they choose and walked towards anisa's bedroom. The only one left in the living room were me and a sleeping bakugou. Looking down I circled the prick. Giving him a little kick in the back, he started groaning his is sleep, stirring a bit before falling back asleep.

Grabbing his collar I just dragged him to the room. How fucking heavy is this motherfucker?! Walking in I saw Mirko tucking in Midoriya next to Anisa. Midoriya immediately latching on to her.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE!

"Really? you dragged him? couldn't you just pick him or or use your feathers?" Mirko said rubbing her hands on her face.

"I'm not gonna dirty my feathers with this prick" I sneered. Dragging him further I left him next to the bed. "There, Done!" dusting my hands I walked out of the room, but not before kissing Anisa on the forehead.

"He's insufferable" Mirko groaned.

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!"

"DON'T CARE!"

Sitting back on the couch, I grabbed another beer. I was just relaxing when I heard a glass shatter in the kitchen. Grabbing one of my feathers I slowly walked to the kitchen. Upon arriving I saw another one of my favorite mugs completely shattered on the floor.

"Ummi! Your daughter is home, safe and sound. Stop haunting me, and stop breaking my favorite mugs!" I yelled to the air. Another glass then fall next to me on the ground, breaking into a million pieces.

"I'm sorry how I acted towards Anisa's mates okay! Happy!? That's what you wanted to hear wasn't it!?" I groaned towards the sky. Nothing happened after, so I think I was right. Relaxing again I walked out of the kitchen.

I didn't get far cause I soon slipped over something making me fall face first on the ground. Looking back I saw a banana peel laying on the ground.

"Oh come on!"