Chapter 80: chocolade is the best thing ever (edit)

Anisa pov:

I feel amazing! Last night was everything I dreamed of. Getting marked feels so good, it feels like I'm on cloud 9 right now. And I get to do it again with katsuki and shoto!

Slowly opening my eyes, I was greeted with the sleeping face of Izu. He looks so cute sleeping. Gently stroking his cheek, he started to purr.

"Hey nini" Izu yawed, opening his eyes.

"Hey Izu" I smiled, kissing his lips.

"How do you feel?" He gently stroked my fresh bite mark, making me moan.

"Amazing. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier" I snuggled close to his chest.

"Well I'm happy we finally did, I feel complete now" I didn't feel that yet, seeing that katsuki and shoto haven't marked me yet.

"Also, you were pretty dominant yesterday. I didn't think you had it in you" I laughed, poking his chest. He started blushing like crazy, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"Stooooop" he whined.

"Deku dominant? I wish I saw that" flinching, I turned around to see katsuki grinning at us. Only he kept on looking at us up and down. Oh yeah, me and Izu are butt naked. Looking behind Izu, I saw shoto slowly waking up, hugging Izu from the back.

Growling at him, I snatched Izu away from him.

"Mine!" I growled. Shoto pouted, backing off. Katsuki started laughing. He wanted to touch my shoulder, but Izu slapped his hand away, growling Mine.

"Oh come on! We are your mates!" Shoto whined, cause he couldn't touch us.

"Sorry shoto, I can't help it" He gave me a sympathetic smile, giving me a wink.

"Sooooo, when can we mark you" katsuki grinned at me.

"You could do it now" I smirked. The door then slammed open, denki walking in. Katsuki quickly covered me by throwing the blanket over my face.

"I think the fuck not! You already fucked yesterday, I'm not looking after the kids again!" Denki crossed his arms, giving a death glare.

"We'll wait a day" Izu said.

"WEEK!" Denki yelled, walking out of the room. I really have to wait a week?! Motherfucker!?

*****************

Denki wasn't lying when he said we had to wait a week. Everytime we tried, he would barge in being a huge cockblock. Even when we thought everybody was sleeping, we could hear denki yell at us to stop. It was annoying to say the least. Also, how did he fucking know? Are there cameras in our room?!

But now the week is over, so we can fuckedy fuck!

But first dinner.

Plating the udon, I called everybody to the table. After dinner, me and my mates went to our room to you know.... fuck. But this time Denki wasn't being a cockblock, oh no. OUR FUCKING KIDS WERE!

Hanabi wouldn't stop banging on the door, yelling at us, even crying. Yuki wouldn't stop crying and we didn't know why. He wasn't hungry, and his diaper was clean. We even went to the doctor, but she just said nothing was wrong. Yuki would only stop crying in my arms, he's so gonna be a momma's boy. Because yuki would cry, kaji cried. If yuki stopped, kaji stopped.

It was really annoying.

"Nini, Yuki won't stop crying!"

"Izu I'm peeing!"

"Then pee faster!" Katsuki yelled in annoyance.

Sniff, I can't even pee in peace. This is my life now with kids.