Chapter 33: Izu! (edit)

Anisa pov:

Majority of my classmates left after the incident with todoroki, just a few stayed behind. I was now sitting on the couch, Denki still hugging me.

"Anisa are you okay, You're shaking." He said while rubbing my back.

"Y-yeah I'm okay"

lie

"I don't believe you Anisa! he's your mate, it's in your instincts to lean in into their touch. And you didn't even relax, not even a second! So what's going on!?" Yuri yelled from the couch.

"I-uhm..."

"You can tell us utachi, we are your friends" Shinsou said while squeezing my hand.

"I had no problem being in his embrace, i-it was just Izu and bakugou's gaze that made me want to go away, they looked angry. b-but when he started squeezing m-me I just, uhm..." I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I must of released some distressed pheromones, cause I started smelling the comforting smell of honey lemon, denki's scent.

"Anisa, did you get flashbacks of your childhood?" Yuri asked me, now crouching down in front of me.

"m-maybe" I was now sobbing in Denki's embrace.

After all these years I can still feel that fuckers hands around me. I can still hear his voice telling my how useless I am. I can still smell his disgusting smell of copper and smoke. So when todoroki started squeezing me telling people that I'm not aloud to leave, I got a flashback again.

"I'm gonna kill todoroki!" Yuri said while balling her fist, shaking in anger.

"it's okay Yuri" I said squeezing her hand. "I'm going to bed, goodnight guys". They tried to stop me, but I just quickly ran to my room. I just don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'm done with people pitying. 

Walking to my room I started thinking about todoroki again. He's been so distant lately, so why did he act to territorial today? It just doesn't make sense. 

Walking in my room I immediately flopped on my bed. I'm so tired. Grabbing my phone I saw that I got a lot of messages.

————————————————————————
You Mess With One of Us You Mess With All of Us

cannibal🍗: Hey nugget how are the dorms?

Burned garbanzo bean🔥: Yeah I wanna know to!

crusty dusty🕸: Anisaaaaaa answer please!!!!!

cannibal🍗: bitch answer!

Burned garbanzo bean🔥: Hellooooooooow

me: gosh ya'll are annoying!

crusty dusty🕸: YOU'RE ALIVE!!

me: unfortunately😢

cannibal🍗: nugget, did something happen?

me: maybe

Burned garbanzo bean🔥: Who do I have to turn into crispy bacon??!!

me: shoto todoroki

Burned garbanzo bean🔥: ...

crusty dusty🕸: What did that motherfucker do! I'll disintegrate him😈