Chapter 23: houston, we got a problem (edit)

anisa pov:

"Okay So today you will be using your quirks to the max. Utachi Thats mean your bloodbending as well!" aizawa announced. Oh fudge nugget. Why my bloodbending?

We were all on the training grounds using our quirks to our maximum capacity, trying to built that. today was gonna be an intense day of training.

Iida was running around like crazy. Denki already went loco. Momo and sato were shoving their mouths full of sweets. Todoroki was in the tub of water looking scrumptious might I say.

I should do my bloodbending today, I barely train it. Cutting my thumbs I used my own blood to attack the dummies. It all went well until I started feeling faint. Oh gosh I used it to long. I can bloodbend others way longer, but when I use my own I feel faint really quickly. That's why I only use it in emergency's.

"Nini are you okay?" Izu asked Me, while stopping beside me.

"Y-yeah just use A l-little to much of m-my quirk hehe" trying to remain my balance, my vision started to get blurry. Grabbing Izu for support, My vision turned black.

"A-"

"An-"

"Nisa-"

"Anisa!" Opening my eyes, I saw a blurry image of izu looking down worried. 

"W-what h-happend?" I asked trying to sit up

"You fainted, are you okay? Do you need something?" Izu asked My while pulling me up a bit, making me sit.

"Yeah I just used to much of my own blood, I faint really easily then." I said Giving him a tired smile.

"Do you need something?" He was crouching down beside me now.

"Just something sugary" he immediately ran off, I think he went to momo and sato. I mean they are eating a shit tone of cake now.

"Here nini, I asked sato for some cake" Izu smiled while giving me the cake. Taking it I immediately munched on it. Better then hawks his cake. Like what in the seven shades of shit was that frosting!? never again I tell you that.

"Thanks Izu. Go continue training, ill be fine" he was hesitant but eventually left. Standing back up, I was still wobbling a bit but I'll manage.

"Utachi I think it's better for you to rest" aizawa said while steadying me.

"I'm fine sensei don't worry"

"Either way your done training for today. As a matter of fact I think the rest deserves a break as well" he then announced that training is over.

"Food time!!" Denki yelled while hugging me. Hugging him back I could hear shinsou growl softly at me hugging his mate.

"He's mine now bitch" I grinned while looking at him. Throwing denki over my shoulder I started running, making shinsou chase after us. Denki and I were laughing our asses of, shinsou could kill me at this point right now but I could see the hint of playfulness in his eyes.

"Utachi give me my mate back!" He finally caught up on us. He grabbed denki back and hugged him protectively, scenting him. Shinsou knows I won't steal denki, we always play around like this. He has his protective days though, meaning that I can't do what I just did. He would fucking kill me.

"Toshi I'm hungry let's go!" Denki jumped while pulling shinsou's arm. Walking to the dining area, we see all these ingredient and tools waiting for us. Oh yeah we had to cook our own food now. great.

"Come on bakubitch let's show these extras how to motherfucking cook!"I said while sitting down next to him.Grabbing my knife I started cutting the vegetables like a pro.

"Tsk didn't think you would be that good karaoke box" he grinned, giving me a side eye.

"I mean hawks can't cook, somebody has to. You saw what happened to that cake" gagging at the thought, I continued cutting.

"Don't fucking remind me, the taste of that 'frosting' was stuck in My mouth the whole evening!"

"Oh I thought Izu was?" I grinned.

"..."

"..."

"That too"

This made us both laugh. Others looked in shock how bakugou acts towards me. He acts nicer to me than others, or like his way of being nice. I like it when he's like this. I hope it will stay when I can finally tell them I'm their mate.

"Are the veggies done? The fire is ready so the curry making can start!" Mina drooled at the thought of curry. Giving her my veggies she walked off with them.When food was finally done we started eating. Not gonna lie this food is pretty good. I'm still tired from training, so I almost fell asleep.

"God I'm so tired" whining while resting my head on bakugou's shoulder. He just continued eating.

"Izu, todo are you guys okay with utachi being so close with bakugou?" Uraraka asked while leaning closer to her mate for protection. Mates can be very territory, and will turn to violence when somebody is to close to their mates. Others will stay out of the way then.

"Not really actually, I don't see Nini as a threat. And my omega also doesn't see her as one. Nini and Kacchan always had a close bond so I guess..." Izu started mumbling again like the cutie he is.

"Bakubitch?"

"Yes karaoke box?"

"Can you Carry me to the girls bedroom? I'm to tired to walk" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Why would I?"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top. Or in your case a chilli pepper." I said Giving him a pout. 

"Fine let's go. Come on babe you need sleep as well" he said towards Izu. Izu just pouted cause he didn't want to go to sleep yet. Bakugou sleeps hella early! Todoroki gave Izu a kiss on the forehead before carrying him to the bedroom.

"Here karaoke box" he said while putting me down.

"Bye guys sleep tight!" They all said their goodbyes and walked off. Putting on My pjs I climb into the mattress.

Im so fucking tired!

Soon the rest of the girls walked in, and also went to bed. We were all sleeping when I got this painful heat in my lower regions.

Oh shir No not my heat!

Quickly grabbing my bag I start to search for my pills. We're are they? I know I packed them! I never leave the house without them. Finding the bottle I see that's it's completely empty with a note attached to it.

'Didn't i fucking tell you to stop using these pills!? They are way to bad for your health! Either way I hid them so you can't use them.
Xoxo Yuri'

No no no no no no!

Fucking bitch you can't be serious!!

Feeling another heat wave I held my stomach in pain. I always suppress my heat, so this means my heat will be extra powerful. Why here?! This is the worst time ever!

"Nga~ a-alpha"

(Im exited for the next chapter😊)