Satisfied

TW: this chapter contains a hefty amount of gore, also death soooo BEWARNED.

-Camilo's pov-

I was nervous for this. Mi amor was counting on me, there's no way I could let her down.

I watched as casita's doors opened, my heart was pumping out of my chest.

I was startled to see one of the doors flying shut, causing a loud slamming sound. I morphed back to myself out of pure shock, I couldn't focus on my powers if our plan had crumbled.

An aggravated man came out, grasping my throat and shoving me into the wall. I was surprised as to how he knew I was there, giving me no chance to attack back. I shrieked, my windpipes were blocked from his hold. I struggled to breath. His freakishly blank eyes projected no remorse, no emotion for that matter.

Chaos ensued around me, some of my family members came scrambling out of the basement. Including Luisa, Isabela, Mami, and Mirabel.

I screamed in agony, beginning to cough out whatever air I had left in me. My legs dangled, aggressively attempting to kick him. But he didn't even flinch.

I couldn't even use my powers to escape, I couldn't focus with all this pressure. Literal pressure.

Everything began to blur, my vision slowly hazing.

Am I dying?

I can't die.

Not yet.

I haven't even said goodbye.

I'm not dying here.

Especially not by the hands of an unnaturally muscular stranger.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY HIJO!"

I heard what I assumed was Mami's voice, a dash of ginger and yellow bolted over. Also with a couple bolts of lightening. The man infront of me fell to the ground, I'm not sure what happened, but I was dropped as well.

I gasped for oxygen, feeling relieved as my headache cleared up. I felt a pair of arms slip under my shoulders, pulling me to stand up.

I didn't even have time to thank her, as a vine shot out of the ground and yanked me over to my prima Isabela.

"What's going on!?" She yelled at me, shaking my shoulders as if I wasn't listening. I could barely even listen if I tried to, the screams were overbearing.

Who is that!?

I nervously thought about it, there was no good answer. Either it being a family member or Sierra, I doubted that it was her mum, the voice sounded too high pitched for a woman.

My brain barely had time to process what had been happening either, I looked to my side. The bulky man from earlier was now back in fighting pose, up against Luisa.

A different guy who looked a lot like Mateo was swinging some punches at Mirabel and Mateo. I assumed the guy was their Papa, maybe the other one was their bodyguard? Extra help?

I continued searching for Sierra frantically, but I couldn't find her.

Sierra and her mother were nowhere to be seen.

I cried out for her, pushing Isabela off me. I dodged through the multiple fights going on, barely missing a photo frame come crashing down off the wall. Probably from the fact the Isabela's vine had just thrown someone against the wall.

-Sierra's pov-

I ran to the other side of the door, baffled by the sudden change in plans.

I caught a glimpse of Camilo held up by his throat. I tried to run to him, but something like a rope grasped my waist and hauled me away.

"Y/N! Get somewhere safe!" Mirabel and Isa shouted at me while they sprinted over to the doorway.

I sprang up off the floor, as if telling me was going to do anything. All I could hear were shouts from almost every direction, my ears in agony.

This must be how Dolores feels all the time.

I winced internally at what she must be hearing right now.

I felt hands grasp my scalp, before continuously slamming it against the wall. I screeched at the pain, desperately trying to push myself away from the wall. I closed an eye as a liquid drizzled over it, coming to a swift conclusion that my head was now bleeding.

It felt like my vocal cords were torn as the sound of my ear-splitting, shrill cries rung through the house. The pain was indescribable, "PLEASE!" My voice trembled as I urgently asked for mercy.

"PLEASE LET GO!" I tasted my own blood and tears, I wasn't sure if the blood had dripped into my mouth or the smell of it tricked my mind.

Their nails dug into my head, I was too numb to feel it though.

Which wasn't exactly a good thing.

When they finally stopped, I couldn't even sigh in 'relief'. The damage was done.

I'd lost all my strength and sense of self empowerment during the struggle. I couldn't even put the effort into shouting in my thoughts.

Am I going to die...

My head hurts...

Please just make it quick...

Make it all go away.

Get rid of it.

It hurts.

Please.

Only quickly.

I can't...

Tears burning my irritated eyes, which were snapped shut.

I ignored the discomfort as this person dragged me by my hair. I felt my body moving on grass, I presumed they had taken me outside.

The threw me back, my head collided against the grass.

At least it's a soft landing...

Let's be honest, I'm a pessimist, but now I was trying to dig through the pile for optimism.

If I even had anything to feel positive about.

The Madrigals could handle themselves, I knew that. But I didn't know if they could compare to my parents. I prayed for their safety.

My eyes blinked open, met with my Mother standing at my feet, looking down on me.

My eyes widened, I crawled backwards at the sight. If someone questioned my biggest fear, I would answer with my mother.

My hands held my back up while my feet were flat on the grass. My palm slipped when she whipped out a brick.

"I knew Mateo couldn't do it."

She psychotically laughed at my vulnerable state.

She's mad.

She's gone insane.

There's nothing I can do.

I prepared for my imminent death, reciting my memories with Camilo through my mind.

If I'm going down, I'm going down knowing I had an impact.

I'm going down knowing I had a real family.

I'm going down knowing I had true love.

I'm going down with meaning.

And I'm going down satisfied with my short-lived lifetime.

I managed a content grin, barely noticeable.

Before it collided with my skull.