Midnight Snack v1

So basically there are two separate chapters called 'Midnight Snack' because this one is going to have just Camilo and Sierra doing best friend stuff ig, while the second will be like heavy flirting and stoff.

-Nobody's pov-

I yawned waking up , adjusting my eyes to the dark room. I had found myself plopped sideways on top of Isabella, sort of like a jenga setup. I squinted my gaze over to the pocket watch lying on Isa's bedside table. As I attempted to reach for it I realised it would probably be easier to just get off Isabela first.

After figuring out it was 12am in the morning, I thought about it for a bit.
What's the harm in grabbing a midnight snack? After all, it IS midnight. So I dragged my tired body out of her bedroom.

-Camilo's pov-

Ugh. For some stupid reason, I couldn't fall asleep, like, at all. And by stupid reason, I was really thinking about Valerie. She was amazing, but I could say otherwise about the people from her past. Why would anyone want to hurt a goddess like her? Just thinking about them made me grit my teeth together unconsciously.

I yawned, I was tired, but at this rate I wasn't going to get anywhere trying to sleep. So like I usually do on a sleepless night, I left my room and went to the kitchen for leftovers.

Entering, I watched as Valerie dug through the cupboard.

Ah yes, an opportunity.

Being the family prankster, or clown as Dolores and Isa would say, I knew no other option. So I turned into Abuela.

"Ahem." I almost laughed at myself, but after years of practice, I held it in.

She rotated her entire body to look at me, wide eyes from embarrassment I'm guessing.

"Umm, I just woke up randomly and came down for a snack..."
I raised my eyebrows, giving her a stern look.
"I, umm... sorry I should go back to Isa's room..."

"Or Camilo's," I added, shifting back to myself, wearing a mischevious smirk.

"You are literally the most annoying person I have ever met."

"Yet the most annoying person you have ever met took you in and let you sleep in my room for days," I knew she wouldn't be able to add a rude comment to that.

"Aren't you hErOic, did I thank you yet?"

"Yes, but... you can thank me again because it makes me feel better," I raised my head up, looking down at her smirking.

"You mean it makes your ego feel better," she said giggling after, before returning her focus back to scavenging through the pantry.

"Damn, I should've seen that coming."

"So, why are you up still?" Her face remaining focused on the pantry.

-Sierra's pov-

"Well actually I was looking for a midnight snack... and it looks like I found myself one."  He ran over to a jar of chocolate chip cookies. He screwed it open, dipping his hand inside to pull out not one, not two, but three cookies at once. He grabbed a plate out of the cupboard and dropped the cookies in it.

Personally, three cookies seemed like  more than enough for a midnight snack.
"That looks like a little more than a snack," I told him, raising my eyebrows.

"I just have a bigger appetite than you!" Before reaching back in the jar for more cookies. He continued to run over to the dining table to eat his food, gobble seems like a better description for him though.