Surprise!

-Camilo's pov-

"OKAY EVERYONE, GET IN YOUR POSITIONS! LUISA'S ON HER WAY!" Sierra ordered, everyone willingly obliged. Isabela turned off any source of light, so the casita was left in darkness. Since it was 8pm.

I was so proud of Sia, I don't think she realised the authority she had over everyone. It was basically a proven fact, whenever I saw her ask someone for a favour, they would rush to fulfil her requests without question.

I hurried over to the the silhouette I assumed was Sia, as that was where I'd last seen her standing. I grabbed her, pulling her over behind a table of food. Hidden from the doorway.

I didn't expect her to say anything, but I still shoved a hand over her mouth. We sat there, both of us practically frozen in our spots.

I couldn't hear anyone on the darkness, aside from Sierra's breathes.

...

When we heard the door open, we all waited briefly for a sign that it was Luisa.

"Huh?"

"SURPRISE!" everyone jumped out, Dolores turning on the flashing party lights just in time.

"Sis, we know your birthday was pretty much a month ago, but we couldn't exactly celebrate it at the time. So Sia had this fantastic idea to celebrate your birthday today instead!" I watched from afar as Isa pulled her younger sister into a warm embrace. Mirabel soon darting over to join in.

"Awww~," I heard Sierra swoon from beside me, overcome with emotion from the sisters.

"You didn't say that when I gave you flowers the other day!" I grumped.

"Would you prefer I just say aww instead of thanking you, reminding you that I love you, then kiss you?"

"I- no. Nevermind, that was dumb of me."

"Don't worry about it amor, I think its cute when you get jealous," she wrapped her arms around my neck from the side, kissing my cheek.

"I don't get jealous! Maybe... sometimes..."

She giggled amusingly at my response, I rotated around so I was facing her fully and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"Ahem, hate to ruin the moment but Luisa would like to thank you both, mainly Sia." Isa interrupted us, causing Sierra to pull her lips away from mine.

"Right, sorry." She smiled nervously.

"So, Isabela says this was your idea?"

"Yeah I gue-" before she could finish her sentence, her voice was muffled by Luisa wrapping her in a huge bear hug.
I grinned lovingly up at the two, it always pleased me to see Sia and my family get along so well.

Instead of waiting awkwardly, I walked over to the dance floor.

"Milo! Milo! Watch me!" My younger brother's voice caught my attention. I turned my focus over to him. The young boy enthusiastically began dancing, when he realised I was looking.

(A couple minutes later)

-Sierra's pov-

I got caught up in a large crowd of girls, excitedly pacing over to the dance floor.

"OOF! Watch it!" I groaned at them, they didn't notice I was there though, because they continued cheering for the dancers.

The dance floor was a large platform of lit up, colourful tiles. There were around thirteen people on it? While everyone else crowded around it, collectively praising the dancers.