Episode 67

(Endeavor Episode y'all. Stay tuned for the next episode!)

End of November (UA)

Izuku, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Asui were called.

"We're going to take care of her here at UA." Aizawa said referring to Eri. Nejire fixing her hair, Mirio behind the couch, and Tamaki just stands behind.

"I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" Izuku said.

"Yo." Kirishima crouches in front of her.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri-chan!" Uraraka said.

"You remind me of my little sister. Welcome." Asui said.

"Yoroshi onegai shimasu." Eri said.

The Gokaigers entered.

"Yo, Eri-chan." Togaru waves.

"Kawaii!" Yosetsu compliments.

"Welcome back." Momo smiles.

"Why is she here, though?" Kyoka asked.

Denki crouches down as he widen his arms. Eri jumps down and gives Denki a hug.

"Welcome back, Eri-chan." Denki said.

"Like Kyoka said, how did this come about...?" Izuku asked.

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." Aizawa then gestures that they should talk it outside.

Outside

"It looks like Eri-chan was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go." Aizawa explains.

"And, you might've already heard from Aizawa-sensei, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from..." Mirio said.

"Hai, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now..." Kirishima said.

"What seems to be the problem?" Momo asked.

"It's starting to get bigger again slowly." Mirio said.

"Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?" Uraraka questions.

"That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step." Aizawa said.

"That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa-sensei." Asui said and Denki agrees.

"You sure you don't want any help?" Kyoka asked.

"You can tell us anytime." Yosetsu said.

"That's where I come in! I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri-chan!" Mirio stops posing and stands straight, "I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime.".

"Of course!"

Tamaki puts his hand on Mirio's shoulder, "If Eri-chan's body and soul become stable, then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off.".

"I hope that's what happens, right?" Mirio laughs.

"Sorry to be asking this of you already, third year." Aizawa said.

"Roger! Let's play Othello!" Mirio said.

"Class A, go back to the dorm. You have guests arriving soon." Aizawa said.