Episode 57

Gym Gamma

Ojiro

Ojiro rushes to an Ectoplasm clone but gets beaten up easily.

"Your movements say 'I move like this because I have a tail.'. Let's reexamine the fundamentals of how you move." He said.

"HAI!" Ojiro replies. 'In other words, I'm too normal, huh?'.

Ashido

"ULTIMATE MOVE- SHOOTING ACID FROM MY HANDS LIKE THIS!" Ashido imitates a Kamehameha pose but the acid didn't go well. "How is it?".

"If you're going to take that route, then make a nozzle with your fingers and squeeze it out." She did what was asked. "That's it.".

"WOW, I CAN SHOOT FURTHER NOW!" She said excitingly.

"Shall we have you focus your acid to develop it further?" He asked.

Momo

"Create two things at the same time. You can start with something simple." He tells Momo.

"HAI!" She breathes in and summons two metal poles at once.

Izuku was watching them and senses a kick. He blocks it with his sword.

"What are you staring off into space for?" Ectoplasm questions.

"Tch. I already have a couple of ultimate moves. Gokai Scramble...Gokai Slash...Gokai Blast...and to add it up, Gokai Galleon Buster: Rising Strike." Izuku said.

"I heard you have a Fire Quirk, correct? Why don't we focus on that for now?" Ectoplasm questions.

"I wanted to, but... The moment I emit another fire on my whole body, It'll kill me. An ultimate move means giving an all-out attack, right?" Izuku asked.

"Hmm, when you put it that way, it is." Ectoplasm said.

"If I'm gonna do that, it'll cause me." Izuku said.

"I see. Then what do you intend to do in this time being?" Ectoplasm asked.

Izuku brought out his weapons, "Nothing. Just a little spar until I figure out what to do.".

Aizawa watches the students train until he heard a voice.

"Everyone's working hard, huh?" Aizawa glances back.

"All Might..."

"I am..." He turns into muscle form. "...HERE EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T ASKED TO BE BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO TODAY!".

"Well, please focus on your recuperation. To prepare for the next semester." Aizawa said.

All Might turns back to normal, "Oi, oi, don't act so cold. This is the class for ultimate moves, right? There's no way I want to miss this." He stops and looks up to see Izuku sparring with Ectoplasm's clone. "I am a teacher, too, you know.".

All Might turns to the sounds of explosions and looks to see Katsuki flying around.

"TAKE THAT!" He yells as he blows up Ectoplasm's clone.

"It's been a while since I've been able to go wild! It feels good!" He turns to Ectoplasm. "ECTOPLASM! MINE DIED! GIVE ME ANOTHER!".

"He's amazing." All Might said.

"Yes. He'll definitely get even stronger." Aizawa said.

Katsuki then blows up another of Ectoplasm's clone.

"OOOH! KATSUKI'S REALLY INTO IT!" Uraraka said while floating.

"That guy's already got a lot of different ideas for his ultimate move, huh?" Sato said while eating cake.