Chapter 100 - SMUT

'*I Feel Like I'm Drowning - Two Feet*'

THURSDAY 14.06.2024

The soft warmth of the sun's rays entering the bedroom of our villa made me feel like in a little cocoon. Wrapped up in the thin sheets of our bed, I turned on my back to enjoy as much as possible the sensation of intense warmth.

I hadn't opened my eyes yet, wishing I could stay in Morpheus' arms with this well-deserved nap. My fine sleep was interrupted by a pleasant feeling of pressure on my right calf which was held by a large hand.

Little by little, I felt the lips of my man going down to the inside of my thighs that he was kissing and nibbling gently. A second sensation just as pleasant tickled my fine and soft skin, the wet hair of my lover was sliding along my legs.

"Went for a swim?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Hmmm," he replied without removing his lips from my body.

I was completely naked, having fallen asleep in our bed directly after taking a shower while Tom had gone for a run by the sea. Since our arrival in Cape Town, he loved to go for a run and then swim in the ocean right in front of our villa while I took a nap.

There was not a single inch of my legs that my man had not kissed. He was giving me crazy pleasure while letting me wake up quietly. He wanted us to make love, I could hear it in his grunts. We were on our honeymoon and had sex at least three times a day since we arrived.

"Come here," I ordered him, stretching my arms forward without opening my eyes.

Tom placed one of his knees between my legs and the second next to my left thigh. The long silhouette of his body blocked out the sunlight that had previously fallen on my body covered by a thin sheet.

His muscular arms sank into the mattress on either side of my neck and his soft lips rested on the top of my forehead. I curled my fingers behind his neck, playing with the wet curls of his long hair for a moment before pressing his face to mine.

His mouth rested gently on mine as his pelvis sank into mine. I parted my lips slightly, just enough to wrap my tongue around his. His breath was fresh, smelling like a mixture of coconut and pineapple.

"Had a smoothie?" I asked, pushing him away slightly and finally opening my eyes.

"Yeah, I got one for you," he pointed to my nightstand.

I definitely pushed him off my body so I could take the cold drink in my hand. There was nothing better in the world than a cold smoothie made with fruit picked that morning. The taste was rich and frenetic, replacing the saliva taste I had in my mouth.

My man was still positioned on his knees, both his fists pressed next to my hips as he left small wet kisses on my lower belly. I took the time to sip my drink, torturing him briefly as I saw his eyes burn with desire. I loved that he was getting impatient, loved playing with him.

"Come here," I said again in a much more serious tone.

"What is it?" he worried as he brought his face close to mine.

I lingered for a moment on the fine fuzz of his beard that decorated his cheeks and jaw. I suddenly burst out laughing, leaving my man confused and uncertain. Oh God, he was beautiful when he was in total confusion.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Lovey, but you're starting to get gray hairs," I remarked, stifling another laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" he questioned me with wide eyes.

"You're getting old hubby," I added, unable to hold back another laugh.

A desperate look was now on my man's face. His body was not moving, he was still positioned above mine, supported by his long arms positioned in semi-pump. His thin lips were fully closed, accentuating the thinness of his beautiful face.