Chapter 4 - SMUT

'*Beautiful - Bazzi'*

SUNDAY 10.10.2021

Little by little, I felt my body regain sensation. I stretched my legs and arms, which made my back crack. With the help of my index fingers, I gently massaged my eyelids. Slowly, I opened my eyes and discovered that the sun was not yet up.

With a mechanical gesture, I removed my phone from the nightstand, it was 06:23. For a short while, I hesitated to sleep a little. But, excited at the idea of seeing Tom again today, I left my sheets with a smile plastered on my face.

My bathrobe around my body and my legs freshly waxed, I left the bathroom. The first rays of the sun were timidly appearing. After more than 20 minutes of searching, I finally pulled out a pair of wide beige pants and a tight black sweater.

I put a few strokes of mascara on my lashes to bring out the color of my eyes. I carefully applied a red lipstick to my full lips, making them irresistible. My long blonde hair naturally waved over my shoulders.

I was pacing back and forth in my studio, terrified of being excited by the thought of seeing Tom again. My attraction to him was purely physical and sexual, but in the past I had never felt that way about anyone. I found women beautiful and men handsome but I had never been attracted to anyone. He made me feel something new which made me feel very anxious.

The more I thought about our kisses, the more I felt my breasts heat up. Just thinking about his hands on my body made my slender legs tremble quickly. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through a day with him without jumping on him.

I took a deep breath before putting on my boots and putting on my long coat. My hands were slightly clammy as my breathing became meaningless. Someone knocked on my door. It was 08:58, so it must have been Tom. I rushed to the front door and yanked it open.

He was gorgeous, just like I remembered. His black sweater darkened the bottom of his bare neck. His blond hair covered part of his forehead and fell over his ears. His eyes were even bluer in the daylight and his lips were a bright pink.

"Hi," I finally said with a smile.

He took a few steps closer to me and placed his palms on my cheeks while his thumbs caressed my cheekbones. He pressed his soft lips to mine as I crossed my hands behind his neck. Like the first night, his tongue gently pressed my lips, asking for a pass. I let his tongue touch mine while moving my fingers through his hair.

After several hot seconds, he pressed my body against his a little more, preventing me from making any movement. His hands roamed all over my body as his crotch pressed against mine. Breathless, I pulled back slowly and looked up at him, smiling.

His body language did not lie, he wanted me terribly. And I wanted him just as much, already feeling the juices flowing from my vagina. But, instead of entering my studio to make love to me, he gently dragged me down the stairs to take me outside.

We spent the whole day visiting the city, tasting different types of tea and eating all kinds of pastries. Tom being a perfect gentleman, he insisted every time to pay for our drinks and snacks.

When we walked side by side, he kept a considerable distance between him and me. He hadn't touched or kissed me since this morning, which frustrated me slightly. I didn't feel very comfortable, but other thoughts were running through my mind. Every word he said, every move he made, every look or smile he gave me made me want to rip off his clothes and kiss him until I couldn't take it anymore.

In the late afternoon, we were sitting on a bench and watching the Thames flow by. His gaze was lost on the fast flowing water as his fingers gently ran over my thigh. He turned to me weakly and offered me a small, uncertain smile.