Chapter 42 - SMUT

'*Lost The Game - Two Feet*'

FRIDAY 14.01.2022

"What do you want to do Love?" Tom asked me as we walked into his house.

Standing behind him, I closed the door with my foot and placed my hands on his abs. Confidently, I pulled his shirt out of his pants and ran my fingers over his firm skin.

"I have a few ideas in mind Lovey," I replied as I kissed the back of his neck.

His slim body quickly turned around and his mouth found mine in a split second. His large hands gripped my buttocks as I slowly opened the buttons on his shirt. Our tongues caressed each other with desire and longing. My fingers slid down his muscular arms as I removed his white shirt. My mouth ran along his neck and shoulders.

"Turn around," he commanded me as I stepped back.

Tenderly, he pulled down the zipper that adorned the back of my dress. "You look beautiful in this dress, but you look even more beautiful without it," he whispered in my ear as I felt the fabric run over my vibrant skin.

Bare-breasted, Tom's hair tickled my shoulders and shoulder blades as he kissed the top of my neck. His firm hands rested on my hips and he flipped me over with speed before thrusting his tongue into my mouth. My hard nipples were crushed against his lower chest.

I crossed my fingers behind his neck and accentuated the movements of my tongue. Both of his forearms rested on my butt and he lifted me against him. As he walked to the kitchen, he kicked off his shoes and throw them away.

My ass bounced off the cold kitchen counter. With the strength of my legs crossed over Tom's lower back, I pulled him against my bare chest. Our hot saliva mixed with intensity.

"Lean your back against the counter," he ordered me in his sensual voice that sent tingles down my spine.

My hands still placed on his neck, I pulled Tom down with me as my back arched to the cold marble. The palms of his hands were positioned next to my breasts as every muscle in his arms contracted. His mouth left mine to rest in the hollow of my neck.

Kiss after kiss, his lips slid over my chest. His tongue passionately licked my areola before finishing on my nipple. I moaned as I felt Tom's sex press against my pubic bone.

"Take off your pants," I ordered him as he bit my nipple.

"Come on and do it," he replied seriously.

I quickly straightened up and pushed Tom against the refrigerator door. As my fingers loosened his belt, my tongue connected with his. My upper body was pressed against his, he couldn't move.

I slid his pants down his slender legs and threw them on the floor. His erect penis was forming a big lump in his boxers. His hands went from my buttocks to my neck as I licked the side of his neck with passion.

Although I put all my strength into holding him against the refrigerator, he managed to get me back on the counter. His long arm came to rest on my sternum and he pressed me against the marble.

Keeping his hand around my neck, he pulled off my thong with a brisk motion and wedged his penis against my pubic bone.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you," he whispered against my lips.

"I want you to touch, lick and play with every part of my body. And then I want you to fuck me ravenously," I moaned as he left a kissing path on my neck.

His fingers lodged under my clenched jaw as he lifted my head to him. Without letting go, he buried his envious tongue in my mouth. My long fingernails clawed at his upper back with determination.