Chapter 22 - SMUT

'*Don't You Know - James Young*'

FRIDAY 19.11.2021

On this Friday, November 19 2021, it had been almost 6 weeks since Tom and I had kissed for the first time. Over the weeks, nothing had changed, except that I was now madly in love with him.

We spent Mondays entirely together since we weren't working. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, Tom would pick me up from the pub at the end of my shift and we would go to his or my place to sleep and do other things.

Fridays were the only day of the week that I didn't spend with him. He would use it to meet his many friends and Beth, Anna and Jane would meet me at the bar at the end of my shift to have some fun.

It became a ritual. We would eat there with Jack, the handsome 24-year-old who had trained me and explained the waitressing business to me at 'Islington Pub & Diner'. Then, after dinner, we would get drunk and dance together.

I had become very close to Jack and we got along very well. He flirted with me all the time, but it was obviously just for fun. At first, Jack seemed really interested in me, but when he saw that Tom regularly came to take me home at night, he calmed down. Personally, I didn't mind him flirting with me, I was just pretending that nothing was happening..

I never really told Tom about Jack, I didn't want him to be jealous. So I was living two lives, one with Tom, one with Jack and the girls. Jack was a little shorter than Tom but he was much more muscular. His big arms waved as he brought the different dishes to the customers. He had medium-length brown hair that was parted by a line on his head and slid down to his temples. His eyes were an incredible brown/green. He was simply beautiful but still less handsome than the man I loved.

On Friday night, after partying, I would go to Tom's house and stay with him until Tuesday morning. I couldn't spend time away from him. He had gotten rid of Taylor's things and put the ring in a locked drawer.

We ate out regularly, he took me to the movies and the theater, and we took long walks and runs around town. I felt like my life had become a movie, everything seemed perfect. Tom was treating me like a real princess.

I was as happy as I had ever been with him, he made me laugh every day and made me cum 6-9 times a week. He talked to me about everything, his fears, his desires and his memories all day long.

Little by little, I was opening up to him more and more, even though I was still very mysterious. Every new day was even better than the previous one. I loved him but he didn't know it. I was waiting for him to tell me first.

It was 5:15 p.m. when Tom parked his car in front of the pub. I grabbed my long coat, said goodbye to Jack and walked out of the 'Islington Pub & Diner'. Tom got out of his car and opened the passenger door for me.

Every time I saw him, I couldn't help but stare at his face, he was so handsome. He was wearing black tuxedo pants and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, he simply looked like a photoshopped person.

"Hi," I exclaimed, sliding my lips over his.

"Hi Love," he replied as he placed his hands around my waist.

I quickly climbed into the car to get out of the cool of the street. The seats of his car were way too comfortable and way too warm. Sitting next to me, he took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Where do you want to go to dinner?" he asked, stroking my thumb.

"Same as usual," I replied with a big smile and a wink. "But I just need to go home and shower and change".

Whenever I was in a car with him, I couldn't stop touching him. When he was driving, he had an unprecedented charm that literally made me melt in place. This 40 year old man had stolen my heart and he didn't even know it yet.