CHAPTER 6 - SMUT

'*Expectations - Lauren Jauregui*'

SUNDAY 10.10.2021

Lying in his bed, I pulled his sheets up to my shoulders. Tom had lent me one of his t-shirts and shorts so I could sleep comfortably. His clothes were way too long, but they smelled extremely good.

He laid down on his side so he could look at me. I did the same and plunged my eyes into his. We looked at each other in silence, without touching. Even though his facial features were very thin, he did not lose the masculine side that pronounced his jaw.

I felt his breath crash into my neck and my body quickly tensed up. I thought about his hands on my butt, his lips on my breasts and his tongue on my clit. An uncontrollable smile spread across my face. Tom nodded and looked at me with accusing eyes.

I placed my palm on his cheek, stroked his lips with my thumb, then put my mouth on his nose. He moved closer to me, our lips brushing. I could smell the toothpaste mixed with his breath. I was horny, hornier than ever.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth and my whole body tingled. His fingers ran up and down my spine, touching every part of my soft skin. He kissed my neck before licking the back of my earlobe, making me moan quietly.

Every inch of my skin burned, just waiting to be touched, licked and kissed by Tom. Straightening up, I put both my hands on his shoulders and tackled him on the back. Then, in an elegant gesture, I placed my buttocks on his already hard sex. He took my face in his hands and caressed my cheeks with a little smile.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he remarked as he kissed my lips.

With my arms raised on either side of his head, I slowly and sensually licked his lips. He closed his eyes and groaned before digging his nails into the back of my neck. He opened his mouth slightly, allowing my tongue to meet his.

While kissing him passionately, I made circular motions with my butt on his penis. Soon, I felt it harden even more. He put his hands on the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off over my head. Without the slightest hesitation, he did the same with his own top.

His fingers pressed into my back, he pulled me against him. My breasts rested against his chest and our tongues intertwined. He moved both hands to my butt to hold them tight between his long fingers, which made me moan.

After several minutes of kissing each other, he turned me onto my back and I let out a long groan. He abruptly put my breast in his mouth and my body shivered. My nails scratched all over his shoulders as he bit my nipple.

He moved his tongue back into my mouth and pulled my shorts and thong down with one hand. His lips moved quickly over my neck before returning to my breasts. Tom seemed to be absolutely fascinated by my breasts on which he lingered with pleasure.

He put one of his hands on my pubic bone and scoffed when he noticed that I was wet. His left arm was stretched out next to my right breast, his mouth was sucking on my left nipple and two fingers of his right hand were penetrating my vagina.

I lifted my back off the mattress and screamed with pleasure. His fingers were long, long enough to almost touch the bottom of my vagina. I clung to his body, wrapping my hands around his neck.

He knelt between my spread legs and squeezed my thighs in his large hands. He took a few seconds to catch his breath while intensely scanning the contours of my body. His gaze was filled with desire and envy, his almost black eyes shaded the few blue reflections that could still be seen.

With a calculated gesture, he pulled me down the bed. My butt were resting on the edge of the cold mattress. His fingers linked with mine and he drew my right hand to my clit. He wanted me to touch myself, he wanted me to give myself pleasure.