Chapter 95

'*Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You - Glenn Medeiros*'

SATURDAY 08.06.2024

Inside the building, I took long breaths while looking at the wedding venue that was in front of my eyes. On Chris and Elsa's orders, we had not been allowed to leave since we arrived here so that we would not discover what they had prepared outside.

A light brown tiled feel led up three small steps to a small plaza filled with white chairs lined up towards a gazebo hiding a small dark blue lake. The whole thing was absolutely beautiful, even more so when my gaze lingered on my man who was waiting for me impatiently, smile stuck on his lips, under the wooden gazebo. He couldn't see me from where I was, but I could look at him perfectly, taking the time to analyze every corner of his long body.

James, my fiancé's father, offered me his arm and smiled at me through his teeth. He was the one who was going to walk me down the aisle today. As the music "Nothing Gonna Change My Love - Glenn Medeiros" began to play, James and I took small steps toward the altar. A small uncertain look played in his eyes, not understanding why we didn't choose the traditional wedding music like everyone else.

As all the guests watched me walk down the aisle, my eyes were riveted on Tom, my Tom. I didn't even know if I was smiling or not, but I was absolutely lost in his bright irises. He had tears in his eyes, even though I was more than ten meters away from him, I could see it.

Chris was standing right next to him, his large hand resting on my man's shoulder. He was dressed in a gray suit, the same color as the dress Lea was wearing. Emma and Sarah, Tom's two sisters who would be officiating our wedding, were dressed in beautiful black dresses that were different but absolutely matching.

After what seemed like an eternity, yet seemed like a split second, my soon to be father-in-law placed a small kiss on my cheek before letting me go to my man. His wet eyes were locked in mine, a wide uncontrollable smile played on his thin pink lips.

I wrapped my fingers around Tom's, gripping his hand tightly with excitement. Gently, he pulled me to his side while giving me the most loving look I had ever seen. He seemed to be proud, proud that he was going to marry me.

"Please don't cry," I whispered in his ear as we turned around so we could look at his two sisters.

"A little too late for that," he commented with half a hidden laugh.

I was about to marry the most sensitive man in the world and it made me love him even more. He was squeezing my fingers hard, almost too hard. He was stressed and excited and in love and probably also very emotional at that moment, I could read it on his whole face.

After several long seconds of looking at us with all the passion in the world, Emma cleared her throat, indicating that they were about to begin the ceremony and that they needed our attention.

I was only half listening to them, even though their words touched me deeply. My mind was occupied by one thing: Tom. This unusual man, this man from another world, this man who, for reasons I did not know, was in love with me. He was only a few inches away from me, his gaze regularly landing on my face, and yet I could think of nothing else but him.

Emma and Sarah's speech lasted for several long but short minutes, and in reality, I had no idea how fast time was going. I was lost far, far away in my thoughts and in my love. From time to time, my man would squeeze my hand a little tighter to bring me back to earth before offering me an accusing look.

"Rings please," Sarah spoke up as she looked at Lea and Chris.

My maid of honor carefully slipped the ring I was about to slip onto Tom's finger while Chris gave him the ring that would join my engagement ring. My man and I had gone to a jeweler, asking if it was possible to link the ring I already had to the one I would receive on the wedding day. After a few arrangements, he created a piece of jewelry that fit beautifully around the crystal I was proudly wearing on my finger.

"Do you, Emily Amalia Visser, take this man to be your wedded husband?" Emma asked me with tears in her eyes.

"I do," I replied in a surly tone while offering my man a wide smile.

"Do you, Thomas William Hiddleston, take this woman to be your wedded wife?" she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Hell yes I do," he replied playfully with the biggest smile in the world.

A general wave of laughter was heard among the guests. It was not a traditional wedding but rather a bit controversial. We hadn't had a single rehearsal or anything, so it was even nicer to hear the excitement in my man's words.

I slipped the ring around my man's finger while holding his hand in mine. Then he removed my first ring and slipped it around the one he was holding in the palm of his hand before fitting them together. Gently and with all the care in the world, he threaded the two rings linked to my finger.

"By virtue of your mutual consent, you are joined in matrimony. Little brother, kiss your wife," Sarah ordered with wild excitement.

Tom placed the palms of both hands on my cheeks, the silver metal of his ring pressing against the top of my right jaw. His gaze lingered in mine for a moment, as if he were trying to read my mind. And boy, he wouldn't regret knowing everything that was currently on my mind.

He gently placed his lips against mine, barely half-opened so that we could move them together. For a moment, we were alone under this gazebo, we were alone on the shore of this lake, we were alone in the world. This small intimate moment was quickly interrupted by the applause of the 80 people who were celebrating our union with us.

My husband withdrew weakly, his smile allowing me to perceive each of his long white teeth perfectly aligned. He placed a small kiss on the top of my lips while holding my cheeks tightly.

"I love you forever," he whispered without removing his mouth.

"I love you forever," I repeated as I kissed him one last time.

My man's parents and sisters were crying with happiness. Chris, although he was trying to hide it, was also completely sobbing. Behind me, I could hear my best friend's little sobs. Basically, everyone was crying except Tom and I who were looking at each other with the biggest smile we could muster. My lover wrapped his fingers around mine between our two bodies and placed a soft kiss on the top of my forehead, making me blush uncontrollably.

"This is amazing. I can't believe we're married," I whispered/screamed to Tom.

"This is the most beautiful day of my life darling. I so bloody lucky to be your husband," he informed me with a cracking smile.

"And I'm bloody lucky to be your wife," I answered with tears in my eyes. 

Tom wrapped his long arms around me and pressed my whole body against his. Automatically, my fingers met behind his neck as my head settled against his chest. His fruity, spicy scent filled my nostrils in a split second as tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks.

 "For the first time of my life, I feel complete," I remarked as I pulled away to look at my man. 

"You can't even imagine how it makes me feel to hear you say those words Love. I also feel complete, you complete me," he smiled with bright eyes. 

While the eyes of all our guests were still fixed on us, I moved my hands from his neck to his cheeks and gently placed my lips against hiss. Thanks to my high heels, I was only slightly shorter than my lover so it was absolutely perfect to kiss him with all the love I felt for him.

His hands were wrapped around my hips which he held perfectly tightly between his long fingers. Our lips moved gently in absolute rhythm as my belly was suddenly shot through with thousands of butterflies.

For a few moments I didn't know who I was, I didn't know what my name was, I didn't know how old I was, I didn't know where I was and I didn't know what I was doing. I was completely lost in this absolutely magical kiss from the man I had just tied my life to, the man I would spend the rest of my life with. My husband.