Chapter 28 - SMUT

'*Black Magic - Jaymes Young*'

SUNDAY 21.11.2021

I left the bathroom with my hair still wet before rummaging through Tom's clothes. I pulled on one of his oversized shorts and one of his baggy sweaters. His clothes were so comfortable and his laundry smelled amazing.

I grabbed a tube of disinfectant and a band-aid before heading down the stairs. My wound was now burning, probably from the shower product that had soaked into it. Otherwise, the long shower I had just taken had made me feel much better.

Tom was sitting on the couch rubbing his hands together. His eyes were lost towards the ground which he looked at with all the attention in the world. He seemed stressed and lost in thought.

"Hi Lovey," I greeted him as I approached him.

"Hey," he replied as he straightened up.

His eyes were now fixed on mine and he smiled shyly. He was so beautiful when he was simple like that, just happy to be there with me and happy to be alive.

"Can you help me?" I asked him as I handed him the cream and bandage.

"Do you know how beautiful you look when you wear my clothes?" he asked me as he gently pulled up my sweater.

Before I could answer, he placed a small kiss on my cheek and neck. I loved it so much when he did this that millions of butterflies flew into my stomach. His gentle fingers carefully applied the disinfectant to my scar. I arched my back slightly at the burning sensation I felt.

"Sorry Love," he apologized as he kissed my neck again. He stuck the large bandage on my skin and covered it with my sweater. "It's over," he expressed himself with a smile.

I leaned back on the couch and turned around so I could look at him. His eyes were shining and his smile filled his face. Despite his impression of happiness, I could see that something was bothering him.

"What's going on Tom?" I asked, leaning my head against my hand that was propped up on the top of the couch.

"I messed it up, didn't I?" he asked me in turn.

His soft hand came to rest on my calves that were bent in front of me. His long fingers slid over my cool, bare skin from my ankles to my knees. Dressed only in shorts, I could very well feel the contact of his skin on mine which caused shivers to run through my body.

"What do you mean?" I frowned as I looked at him.

"I've wanted to say that to you for a while now, but I wanted it to be perfect. I had imagined dozens of scenarios but I never expected to say it to you at such an unlikely time," he explained as he stroked my legs.

"Tom, you didn't mess up anything. It may not have been the perfect time, but it was genuine and really cute," I tried to reassure him with a smile.

"It was kind of weird and embarrassing," he corrected me with a laugh.

"Do you regret it?" I asked him seriously.

"No, don't get me wrong, I do love you. I just wish I had told you at a better time," he replied with a weak smile.

"It was clearly not the best time but that's not what's important Tom. What's important is that you said it. And what's even more important is that I love you too," I reassured him with a broad smile.

"Do you though?" he asked me through gritted teeth. "Do you really love me?" he resumed, squeezing my fingers in his warm hand.

"Of course I do Lovey. I've known I love you for some time but I was just afraid to tell you," I spoke with slight embarrassment.