Chapter 37

'*Lost On You - LP*'

WEDNESDAY 29.12.2021

I woke up the next day with a big headache and a horrible pain in my throat. Despite these aches, I could only focus on my man's hand gently caressing my lower belly. We were still in a spooning position and he was still holding me in his long arms.

Despite my fight with my father and my hours of crying, I had slept very well. I had not had a single dream or nightmare and had not woken up once. I had slept like a baby close to Tom's body.

"Hi Lovey," I said in a voice that was still tired and broken.

"Morning sunshine. How are you feeling this morning?" he asked while kissing the back of my head.

"I still wanna go back to London," I answered truthfully with turning on my back.

My lover's big blue eyes were riveted on me, as if he was trying to read my mind. His thin lips were completely closed, not letting the slightest smile appear. He seemed to be a bit anxious and lost.

"Ems I can't – We can't go back. Not until this thing between you and your dad gets better. It's mostly my fault that you guys got into a fight and it honestly breaks my heart. I know you never had an easy relationship but I don't want to make things more complicated. I could - I can talk to him. I want to talk to him today and try to work things out. I'm sorry but I can't leave now, not until I can talk to him," my man said, shaking his head briefly.

"It's not your fault Tom, none of this is your fault. And I don't think it's a good idea for you to talk to him. You have to understand that -", I spoke before being cut off by my man.

"Emily please. Just one day, that's all I ask. And if things don't get better, we're going back to London tomorrow morning okay? I just want to have a chat with your dad, that's all," he explained to me with a weak smile.

"Okay. One day. But I want to be there when you talk to him because it could go very wrong," I replied with a frown.

My man tenderly pressed his lips against mine before sliding his pink tongue into my mouth. My right hand rested against his fresh cheek as my thumb gently caressed his cheekbone. I couldn't say no to him, I was unable to say no to him.

"Thank you Love," he whispered against my lips. 

I quickly turned around and sat on his lower belly without removing my lips from his. One knee on each side of his thighs, I kissed his with all the love I could currently offer. Accentuating a little the kiss, Tom put his two hands in my nape of the neck and pressed my face still a little more against his.

It was already almost 11am, we still had a few hours before my dad got home from work. I still had a little over six hours to prepare my man for his conversation with my father. Thing were about to get ugly

After making out, doing foreplay and having sex for over two hours, my 40 year old man was a little frustrated because he was extremely hungry. We cooked together and he ate the whole thing by himself because a ball of anxiety had formed in my stomach, preventing me from swallowing anything.

"Let's watch a movie Ems, it will make you feel better," Tom exclaimed while doing the dishes.

"I think we'd better talk about what you're going to say to my dad. Like we can prepare you a little bit. Don't you think?" I asked him as I placed my hands on his hips.

"I'm a grown up man darling, I think I can handle a discussion with your father," he answered while putting his lips on my forehead.

I looked into my man's eyes and pretended to sulk. He laughed briefly before shaking his head and taking me in his arms. Suddenly, he lifted my body off the floor and walked over to the couch before gently letting me fall.