Chapter 26 - Small SMUT

'*I never wanna lose you - Teqkoi*'

SUNDAY 21.11.2021

I woke up slowly and opened my eyes with difficulty. My back hurt a little, but overall I felt better. I was very rested and had slept like a baby I stretched my arm out beside me and it crashed into the mattress. Tom wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes for a moment before looking at the clock. It was after 4 p.m., I had slept more than 12 hours.

As I left the room, I tied my hair up in a messy bun. I was wearing a pair of underwear and the sweater I had borrowed from Tom this morning. It covered me up to half my thighs while the sleeves completely encircled my hands.

"Hi Love," he greeted me as he suddenly stood up.

"Oh, hi guys," I exclaimed with surprise when I saw that Beth, Anna and Jane were there.

Tom quickly joined me and helped me down the stairs. His right hand was lodged in my lower back, right next to my wound. I wasn't awfully hurt but it was still hard to move or to walk on my own.

"How are you doing Emy?" Beth worried as the three girls were now standing.

"Not too bad," I replied with a smile.

They took turns gently hugging me were tenderly. All of them were careful not to squeeze too hard, as if I was made of glass and they were afraid of breaking me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked them as I sat down in the chair next to Tom.

"A little over an hour. We didn't want to wake you up," Anna explained as she shook Jane's hand.

"You weren't answering your phone so we went to your place but you weren't there. Then we thought maybe you were at Tom's house so we came here," Jane continued with a smile.

"It was really nice of you to come," I replied as I took a sip of tea from Tom's cup. "And thank you for letting me sleep," I thanked my man as I kissed him briefly.

After several minutes of talking, I began to feel pain again. The effect of the last medication was now well gone and the muscles in my body were starting to wake up. I needed to take a new medication.

"Do you have anything to eat?" I asked Tom as I looked at him.

"No I don't think so, do you want me to order some pizza?" he replied with a smile.

"Oh yeah, that would be great," I exclaimed as I felt my stomach growl.

He asked the girls what pizza they wanted to eat and placed the order over the phone. Within 30 minutes, the pizzas were on the table. We all had a tall glass of water in front of us as Tom brought out cutlery.

"I'll get your medicine," he informed me as he placed his lips on my temple.

As he walked quickly up the stairs, the eyes of the three girls were on him. They were looking at him carefully, as if they were trying to analyze him.

"You're treated better here than in the VIP wing of a hospital," Beth said with a laugh.

"He really is the nicest guy," I remarked with a smile.

He was out of the ordinary, different from any man I had ever met before. I had heard before that some men seemed so perfect that they were probably written by women, and now I understood what that meant.

"Damn, you're lucky," Beth continued with a grin.

I was lucky, I was bloody lucky to have him by my side. He was sweet, he was nice, he was funny, he was respectful, he was careful and he was patient. I couldn't have find someone better than him on this earth.

The second Tom reappeared in the living room, we began to enjoy the pizzas. After a few moments, I noticed the girls and my man staring at each other. They wanted to talk to me about something but didn't dare broach the subject.

"Alright, what's going on?" I asked as I swallowed my medicine.

"Are you going to report Jack to the police?" Tom asked as he cleared his throat

I hadn't even thought about it. I had done almost nothing but sleep since all this had happened, I hadn't thought about what to do next.

"I don't know. Do you think I should?" I questioned Tom as I looked at him.

"He hurt you Love. He assaulted you. I think you should report him, but it's your choice, okay?" he replied with a brief smile.

I could notice his concerned look and clenched jaw. He was upset but not at me, at Jack. Since our meeting, I had assimilated his different faces and the emotions that went with each of them.

"I don't want to excuse him but he's always been extremely nice to me, you know," I began without taking my eyes off Tom. "I don't know what happened to him last night but it wasn't really him. I just want to move on, I don't want to think about it anymore," I finished, stroking the hair on the back of his neck.

"Ems, I understand that you want to move on. But if you don't say anything, if you don't do anything, he'll be there when you go to work on Tuesday," he explained to me through clenched teeth.

"Oh shit, I hadn't thought of that at all," I expressed as I laid my head in my hands. "I don't want him to go to jail or anything, but I don't want to keep working with him either," I pointed out as I straightened up.

"You don't have to decide now, but you need to think about what you want to do. You should at least talk it over with Richard, maybe he could fire Jack," Tom comforted me as he pulled his chair closer to mine.

"I'll think about it, I promise," I replied, leaning my head against his chest.

The girls were gone by 8pm, we didn't talk about the attack or Jack after we ate, there was no point in stirring the pot. I knew I had to do something about Jack, but at the moment I hadn't made a decision.

While Tom cleaned up the kitchen, I tried to sit on the kitchen counter. After struggling for a few seconds, Tom put his hands under my butt and lifted me up so I could sit comfortably.

"Thanks Lovey," I thanked him with a wide smile.

"You really like this counter, don't you?" he said with a laugh and placed his left hand on my hip.

When he was cooking and didn't want me to help him, I had taken to sitting on the kitchen counter so I could watch him. I could have spent hours, days or weeks watching him without ever getting bored.

The fingers of his other hand caressed my neck. His gentle touch awakened every sense in my body. The pain quickly disappeared and my mind filled with desire and longing. I was hot for him every second of every day.

"I can't seem to move my body against yours so please kiss me," I commanded him with a smile.

He complied in a split second and I tightened my fingers on his neck. As his tongue slid against mine, hundreds of shivers ran down my spine. I focused on the taste of his saliva, the firmness of his tongue and the softness of his lips. Who needs painkillers when you're in love? He made me feel sane, comfortable and safe.

My arms pulled him against me with all my might as my hands were glued to his shoulder blades. His fingers gently lifted my sweater before settling on my bare hips. I quickly felt my breasts and sex heat up with excitement. My thighs squeezed his pelvis as his penis rubbed my pubic bone.

I moaned softly as his teeth moderated my bottom lip. He took a step back, without removing his hands. His beautiful blue eyes were locked with mine. We stood devouring each other's eyes for several minutes, in silence. His gaze occasionally left mine to rest on my full lips.

"You're driving me crazy," he informed me, running his tongue over his lips.

"Oh really? Show me then," I replied as I lifted his shirt. "I want you so bad," I said, biting his lips.

I didn't think a 40-year-old man had as much sex as a 21-year-old woman, but together we made love at least once a day and he didn't seem to tire of it. We were pretty much horny all day long, just waiting for one of us to make the first move.