Chapter 54 - SMUT

'*High - Sivik*'

SUNDAY 09.10.2022

As the days went by, as the weeks went by, I had finally found some happiness. I felt good in Canada and appreciated my colleagues more and more. Tom, who as promised, called me once a week, embellished my life. I was able to grieve and move on.

On the plane to New York, I smiled stupidly knowing that I would soon see my man again. We didn't talk about the airport kiss in Zurich, knowing that it was a one time thing and that it didn't mean anything.

The shooting of the series was almost over, we only had to record one more episode. In two months, I would finally be able to leave Canada and start building a stable life. I tried not to think about it too much because, in all my dreams, Tom was by my side.

With my suitcase in hand, I entered a cab to take me to my hotel. I had booked a room not too far from the theater, not knowing the city at all. I was only staying here until Wednesday morning, so a little less than three and a half days. I knew that Tom would be busy since there were performances every night.

We should have celebrated our one year anniversary today. I counted our first kiss in front of my studio on the way home from the bar, as the first day of our love story. It was the day that turned my life around and changed me forever.

From JFK, the cab crossed Brooklyn and entered Manhattan. As it passed Time Square, it stopped in front of the Marriott Marquis Hotel, which was located on 7th Avenue. When I booked my room, I didn't even notice that it was located so close to Time Square. The 'Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre' was only a minute walk from my hotel.

The location was ideal and the interior of the building was absolutely magical. Now that I was making a very good living, I appreciated the fact that I could sleep or eat in fancy and expensive places.

My room was located on the 6th floor and gave me a great view of Time Square. Despite the fast moving crowds in the main square, I didn't hear a peep. Everything was quiet, everything was still, it was everything I needed.

The first thing I did after dropping my small suitcase on my bed was to take a long, hot shower. I always felt extremely dirty and disgusting after a plane trip. Plus, I wanted to look good for Tom.

I washed my long hair and waxed my legs while singing the various songs that were playing on my phone. Dressed in my shower robe, I took a beautiful dark blue dress out of my suitcase. I had bought it yesterday in order to wear it tonight.

It was only the beginning of the morning and already I was excited to see him again in the early evening. A few times he had called me on FaceTime, allowing me to admire his beautiful face. I missed him terribly.

No matter what we were, no matter what we stood for, just spending time together made me awfully happy. For his part, he had told me that he had gone on a few dates but that nothing came of it. I was happy for him, knowing that he was trying to move on. I was still madly in love with him, I couldn't even imagine spending time with another person.

I pulled my bathrobe a little tighter over my stomach so that I could go and open the door for the person who had just knocked. A few minutes ago, I had ordered food through room service, I was literally starving.

When I opened the door, I was happily surprised to notice that it was not the room service but Tom who was there. Dressed in a white shirt and black suit pants, he looked better than ever. He wasn't smiling, he was just looking at me as if he expected something from me.

"Oh hey. What are you -", I said before being cut off by Tom's lips crashing against mine.

Surprised, I willingly let him eat my mouth with desire. He put his arms around my hips and closed the door with his foot. My body was fully embedded in his, my fingers roamed along his neck with passion.

Tom brought his hands down to my hips and lifted me against him. My feet instinctively wrapped around the top of his muscular buttocks. Without removing my tongue from his, I let him drag me to the bed.

My back was welcomed by the thick mattress on which he put me gently. His lips were stuck to mine, they didn't want to leave each other. Leaning on his elbows, his legs and his pelvis were lying on my lower body. Without really understanding what was happening, I enjoyed him, his body and his mouth.

Without separating us, he removed the knot I had created in the rope of my robe, revealing my naked body underneath. He straightened on his hands, making sure our lips stayed together, and pressed his crotch against mine.

My trembling fingers quickly unbuttoned Tom's shirt which I slid down his shoulders. He sat on my pelvis, breaking our kiss, and removed his garment which he threw on the floor.

His mouth crashed down on my right breast, which he kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled under the sound of my moans. His hair, which was long again, caressed my bare, ticklish chest.

"I need you Love," he whispered as his gaze locked with mine.

"Then take me," I replied, pulling his head against mine.

Our tongues quickly found each other and wrapped around each other. My hands slid down his back before settling on his shoulder so I could press his upper body against mine.

His weight crushed me with great pleasure, triggering a new moan. My hot breasts and sharp nipples were flattened under my man's chest. My heart was racing in my chest, desire and pleasure having taken over.

I painfully slid my hand between our two bodies and wrapped my fingers around his hard sex. Tom groaned as he clamped my bottom lip between his teeth. I missed his moans, his skin, his lips, his taste that were now waking my envious body.

Hot and horny, he moved to the side of the bed to remove his pants and boxers. His penis was perpendicular to the rest of his body, causing a flurry of shocks in my burning body.

Naked, Tom fell on top of me and kissed me passionately for many minutes. After a while, I turned around and placed myself on top of him. My tongue moistened the whole of his tense neck before my teeth bit the bottom of his earlobe.

Unable to wait any longer, I spat into the palm of my hand and slid it along my already wet pubic bone. I grabbed Tom's sex between my fingers and rubbed it a few times against my wet area before pushing it into my vagina.

Unlike usual, my insides were tight, having not had any intercourse since February. His sex penetrated me completely, causing a slight pain in my lower belly.

I rested my hands behind me, on my man's muscular thighs. His large hands wrapped around my hips, which held with strength. His hardness was sliding along my vaginal walls without respite while my buttocks were regularly crushed on the top of his legs.

A feeling of freedom, as if my mind was leaving my body, invaded me. Tom was the only person on this planet who was able to make me feel such things. My skin, my eyes, my lips and my heart needed him.

Our pelvis moved in total rhythm, causing me indescribable pleasure. My vagina had spread a little, allowing my man's wide sex to penetrate me with more ease.

Tom's forearms pressed against my shoulder blades, pulling my upper body against him. My half-open lips pressed against his and I quickly moved my tongue into my mouth.

He made powerful and deep pelvic movements, making my whole body tremble. After a few short minutes of pleasure, I could already feel that I was about to reach orgasm. He was sliding into me with precision and strength, causing loud moans.

I orgasmed loudly against Tom's mouth, which made him smile widely. After a few more movements, he finally ejaculated inside me.

As I could feel his heartbeat in his penis that was still lodged in my vagina, I kissed him with passion and determination. Wishing we could stay like this all day. His gentle fingers slid from my cheeks to my back, steadily brushing the side of my ticklish breasts. I felt good, I felt truly and deeply good.