Chapter 27 - Small SMUT & Violence

'*Believer - Imagine Dragons*'

SUNDAY 21.11.2021

With my legs crossed around his waist, I clung to him as he led us into the bedroom. He pulled his mouth away from mine so he could look up the stairs. The second his feet touched the last step, his tongue found mine again.

He gently laid me down on the mattress and positioned himself over me. His muscular arms lifted his upper body while his pelvis was pressed against mine.

"Promise to tell me if you're in pain, okay?" he worried as he kissed my neck.

"I promise," I replied as I permanently removed his shirt.

His mouth was pressed against my neck which he kissed over and over again. With a graceful gesture, he pulled my sweater up to my collarbones. My fingers curled around his broad shoulders as his tongue slid gently over my right nipple.

"Oh Tom," I moaned as I buried my hands in his curls.

His mouth lingered on my right breast for a few moments before his lips left a wet kiss trail down my belly. A few inches from my thong, he suddenly straightened up and put his mouth on mine.

Our mouths moved in total rhythm as our tongues danced gently together. I stopped breathing, putting all my concentration into the kiss. His saliva was warm and salty, with a little taste of pizza.

"Bloody Hell," he exclaimed as he heard his doorbell ring. "Don't move Love, I'll be right there," he informed me with his lips still pressed to mine.

He quickly got out of bed, pulled on his shirt that was lying on the floor and winked at me as he left the room. I didn't think I would still blush at his words, movements or kisses after more than six weeks with him. Yet, every time he touched me, every time he kissed me, I felt chills run down my back.

Every second, minute, hour I spent with him seemed to set me free. It was as if I couldn't breathe without him, and when he wrote to me, called me, or when we saw each other, I took a deep breath. He made my heart dance, he made my mind dream, and he made my body tremble. I was deeply in love with him.

A shout from downstairs pulled me out of my thoughts. As fast as I could, I got up from the bed and ran out of the room. At the top of the stairs, I could faintly hear Tom's voice.

"Are you kidding me, man?" he yelled.

"Come on man, I just want to talk to her," the second person replied.

"Oh shit," I whispered as I noticed Tom talking to Jack.

I quickly pulled my sweater down before leaving Tom's room. As my heart pounded heavily in my chest, I sped down the stairs. I really didn't want to see Jack, but I also didn't want to leave my man to deal with the situation alone.

Once at the bottom of the stairs, a loud noise echoed throughout the house. It was a kind of slamming sound, as if a body had been smashed against a wall.

"Oh shit," I repeated, noticing that was probably what had just happened.

The closer I got to the lobby of the house, the more I felt waves of fear and anxiety wash over me. With small steps, I finally made it down the small hallway leading to the front door. When I finally looked up, I saw Tom slam Jack against the wall with his muscular arms.

Jack was trying to defend himself, but to no avail. Just as I had tried to defend myself against him. Jack was much more muscular than Tom and he had more strength, but Tom must have been so angry that the adrenaline gave him incredible strength.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I look at the two men.

Tom dropped Jack to the ground and gave me an angry, burning look. I knew he wasn't mad at me but rather at Jack who was lying next the front door of my man's house.