Chapter 55

'*Slow Dance - AJ Mitchell*'

SUNDAY 09.10.2021

Lying in my open bathrobe, I was gently catching my breath. Tom was next to me, his palms resting on his lower stomach. He didn't speak, didn't make a sound, just stared at me as if he was waiting for me to say something.

"What the fuck are we doing?", I asked myself silently, rubbing my eyelids.

We weren't together anymore, he couldn't just fuck me when he wanted to and I couldn't offer him my body without feeling the slightest bit of regret. No matter how much I wished I hadn't slept with him, I was no longer in control of my body when he was near me.

"What are we doing Tom?" I now asked out loud and turned my head so I could look at him.

"I know, we shouldn't have - ", he replied, clenching his jaws.

"We shouldn't have done it," I cut him off, finishing his sentence.

"But it was really -," he breathed softly.

"It was really good," I cut him off again, not wanting to hear those words come out of his mouth.

I let Tom's cum run down my pubic bone and splash onto my robe. My torn vagina hurt slightly, but it was a feeling I particularly enjoyed. Never had one of our sex lasted so not long, we were both craving it.

The amount of semen flowing made me realize that it had been a long time since he had cum, which surely meant that he hadn't fucked anyone in a long time. Maybe he had had a few one-night stands, I didn't want to know. He wasn't mine anymore, it was none of my business.

"I'm sorry Ems," he apologized, taking my fingers in his.

"You don't have to apologize Tom. It's not like I tried to push you away," I replied as I stood up.

I pulled my bathrobe around my stomach again and felt my man's gooey juices settle against my buttocks. Without saying anything, I entered the bathroom and locked it behind me. Now that I had a taste of him again, I couldn't think of anything else. I wanted to get back in bed and fuck him for the rest of my time in New York.

Both my hands gripped the edge of the sink as I looked at myself in the mirror. A wide smile spread across my face, I was happy. Happy to be with him, happy to know that he still wanted me, happy to know that he missed me.

I wet my face with a splash of cool water so I could come to my senses. I couldn't sleep with him a second time, I had to control myself. It was a wonderful mistake that could not happen a second time. I only had to last a few days, I could do it.

As I walked back to my room, I looked at Tom for a moment as he put on his pants. He was a little thinner than the last time I had seen him. His muscles weren't as well defined, but he was still the most beautiful man in the world.

He tightened his belt around his small hips and gave me a small, embarrassed look. He also knew we shouldn't have slept together, he knew it was a bad idea but, like me, he didn't always control his urges.

"How did you know I was here?", I asked him as I sat down on the bed.

"I had asked the reception to let me know when you arrived," he answered with a small smile.

"Are you staying in this hotel too?" I asked, noticing that he hadn't said anything when I told him I had booked a room here.

"Yes, I'm two floors up. Room 812," he remarked, running his long arms through his slightly rumpled shirt.

For the second time that day, there was a knock on my door. This time, I was sure, it was room service bringing me my breakfast that I had ordered shortly before Tom's arrival. I quickly thanked the young woman who slipped a tray into my hands. As my man folded the collar of his shirt, I sat cross-legged in the center of the bed. I was already salivating just looking at my food.