Chapter 66 - Small SMUT

'*Heartbeat - Christopher*'

MONDAY 10.04.2023

The next morning, I woke up with a small headache caused by the amount of alcohol I had drunk yesterday. Tom and I had come home at over 3 am, quite tipsy. We hadn't even thought of closing the curtains in the bedroom, allowing the spring sun to fill the room.

I closed my eyes for a moment, allowing myself to slowly get used to the light. My man was no longer in the bed, his side already cold. With difficulty, I left the sheets and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt I had stolen from Tom.

"Morning Lovey," I greeted my man as I entered the living room.

"Hi princess," he replied as he got up from the couch.

I went straight to the kitchen to make myself a nice cup of coffee. His arms wrapped around my hips and his fingers settled on my lower back. I let him hug me happily, resting my head against his warm chest.

"Ems, I'm going to show you something, but you have to promise to stay calm, okay?" he whispered into my hair.

I was now wide awake and slightly anxious. My man let go of me in his embrace and pulled me by the hand to the kitchen bar. He pulled the bar stool back so I could sit on it.

"Oh God, do I have to sit for this?" I expressed, looking at him with big eyes.

"Definitely yes," he replied, handing me the 'Evening Standard' magazine.

On the front cover, I found a picture of Tom and me taken the day before at the BAFTA Awards ceremony and the picture from December 2021, in which Taylor could be seen kissing my man on the waterfront. My heart stopped beating when I read the headline of the day's highlight story: "Is Emily Visser the 'bimbo' who stole Taylor Swan's fiancé?

"What the fuck is this?" I asked aloud.

I quickly opened the magazine to the front page and was only more surprised to find more pictures of us and of Tom and Taylor when they were a couple. A two-page article accompanied the various photos and various references to Taylor's second autobiography.

"On December 26, 2021, Taylor Swan was spotted kissing a man on the banks of the Thames. This man reappeared last night at the ceremony 'BAFTA' on the arm of the writer Emily Visser. Thanks to Taylor's autobiography and the various personal photos she shared inside, we now know for sure that Tom Hiddleston, ex-fiancé of our favorite supermodel is now the young writer's lover. According to our first information, the couple would have almost 20 years of age difference," I read aloud.

Tom sat next to me and stared at me. He had probably already read the entire article and was just waiting for me to find out this information for myself.

"In Taylor Swan's speech last night, she talks about a 'bimbo' who stole her fiancé and it could be that she was referring to Emily Visser, who gave her the award for best actress. We don't know when the Visser/Hiddleston relationship began, but if the information in Taylor's autobiography is correct, they may have been together for over a year and a half already," I continued in shock.

I was totally shaken by what I was reading. Yes, I had gained popularity in the last few months but Taylor was one of the favorite personalities of the English, so everyone was going to be on her side and believe 100% what she wrote in her book.

I hadn't stolen Tom from her, she had given him up two months before I met him. And even though he had chosen to stay with me despite her return, I had not stolen anything from her. What really hurt me was all the little references to our age difference in that article.

"No matter what really happened between this trio, our editorial teams are looking for new and juicy information for our readers. Twenty years apart...he would have had a better time staying with Taylor!" I read the last few lines with tears in my eyes.