Chapter 64 - SMUT

'*Body - Rosenfeld*'

SUNDAY 25.12.2022

Tom's house was about a 30 minute walk from where we were, and this little walk would allow us to gently recover our alcohol-fogged minds. We had both lit a cigarette and were smoking it slowly, holding hands.

"Elsa is really nice," I said, looking at my man.

"Yes, she's great," he agreed with a small smile. "And I have to say, your kiss was pretty uh - how shall I put it?" he reflected as he looked me in the eyes.

"Aren't you jealous or something? Because it was just a kiss, nothing more," I asked him, stopping.

"No, the other way around, it was actually quite exciting", he finally admitted to me, stopping in his turn.

We both burst out laughing in the middle of a dark and empty street. Slowly, he put his lips against mine and kissed me for a long time, letting me know that I was his. On tiptoe, I was careful not to burn him with my cigarette.

"Can we take a bath when we get home?" I asked him with a small smile.

"Oh that's a great idea," he replied, putting his lips against mine again.

We were now walking with a purposeful step knowing what was waiting for us when we got home. The snow had not stopped falling and was now crashing on top of our heads. After a while, Tom had squeezed my hand a little tighter as he stopped.

"Do you remember this place?" he asked me as he looked at the little restaurant in front of his eyes.

"Yes, that's where we went for dinner to celebrate my new job at 'Islington Pub & Diner'," I replied with a big smile.

"And more importantly, that's where I realized I loved you," he informed me, placing his hands on my hips.

"Really?" I smiled stupidly as I looked at my man.

"Really," he confirmed as he pulled my body against his.

My breasts were pressed against his lower torso, my hands were entwined behind his neck and my eyes lost in his. His soft lips rested lovingly against mine which were slightly open so that our tongues could meet.

For a moment, I didn't feel the cold outside and I didn't notice that it was snowing on us. I was focused on his warm breath, his saliva smelling of alcohol and cigarettes and his hands gripping my hips. I could have stayed pressed up against him for hours, feeling nothing but love.

We were now almost running, hurrying to get back to the warmth. He was taking steps twice as big as mine and pulling me by the hand so that I could follow him. The alcohol helped a lot, I didn't see the time pass and didn't feel the slightest breathlessness.

Tom struggled to put the key in the lock of the house, his fingers were so cold and his hands were shaking. He pushed me inside and quickly closed the door behind us. Thor and Loki had come to greet us in the entryway.

I ran up the stairwell in a few seconds and went into the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, I ran hot water inside. I poured some bath products inside, causing a thick foam.

As Tom had asked me, I was going to wait for him before undressing and getting into the hot bath. I sat on the edge, allowing my hands to warm up gently. My fingertips and toes were totally frozen, it was only a few degrees outside.

My man came into the bathroom with two cups of hot tea. He put them on the edge of the tub and pulled me up in his arms. Tom gently ran his fingers down my back and pulled down the zipper of my white dress.