Chapter 78 - SMUT

'*Use Me - Makk Mikkael*'

TUESDAY 09.05.2023

I had spent the entire morning getting to know the house a little more and looking at each of the pictures that covered the walls. Before today, I had never seen a picture of baby Tom and he was absolutely adorable as a child. Now he was cute and awfully sexy.

My man had gone into town for a while to buy food and drinks, giving me time to send the last chapter of my novel to Quentin. Yes, I had finally finished my second book and was very excited to share it with the public.

Afterwards, I sat on the terrace, enjoying the spring sunshine and the gentle warmth that enveloped my body. I loved winter, snow, Christmas and all that goes with it but nothing could compare to the few beautiful months of spring when life seems to be reborn every year.

Tom had already told me that we were going home tomorrow night because he had to teach the next day. Two full days here in this beautiful home with my gorgeous lover would totally recharge me for the next few months and bring closure to our short separation.

The house had a huge private lot that was filled with huge trees, giving us perfect privacy. In addition, the house was located in a small 'cove' of the lake, leaving us alone in the world with most of the water. It was perfectly perfect.

"Are you okay darling?" my lover asked as he sat down next to me.

"I'm perfect," I replied with a big smile. "Just a little sad that I didn't bring a bathing suit," I added as I looked at him with soft eyes.

"I was so bloody sure you'd want to get in the water," he laughed pressing his mouth against my temple. "I took one of your bathing suits with me," he informed me as he straightened up, dragging my body along with him.

Soon, we were back in the master bedroom and putting on our respective bathing suits while devouring each other with our eyes. It wasn't possible to be 42 and still be so trim and so beautifully handsome. This man was something else I couldn't quite figure out.

Within minutes we were standing at the water's edge, slowly walking a little deeper into the liquid. The water was not too cold or too hot, it was absolutely perfect for me. However, my man who preferred the heat seemed to struggle slightly to get into the lake.

Not wanting to wet my hair that I had washed earlier this morning, I had made a bun that sat on top of my head. Tom had obviously taken my favorite bathing suit with which covered only a thin part of my body.

When my lover finally made it to me, the water stagnated at his lower torso while it reached my shoulders. I clung to his body by wrapping my legs behind his buttocks and my arms behind his neck. He took a few more steps until his shoulders were also covered, letting me know that I didn't have my bottom anymore.

Positioned comfortably, he squeezed my hips between his long fingers before sliding his tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately while only the sound of birds could be heard. The almost complete silence was beautiful and very relaxing.

I separated my lips from his and stuck them in the hollow of his neck. Gently, I left little kisses along his cool skin before placing his earlobe between my teeth, nibbling gently. A grunt escaped my lover's mouth as I felt his penis directly aroused under the fabric of his swimsuit.

With a simple movement of my fingers, I managed to undo the knot in the top of my swimsuit, letting the garment fall below my chest. Instinctively, my man's two hands were cupping my breasts gently as he moaned under my kisses.

My man weakly turned his head to the side, forcing my lips to meet his. It was suddenly extremely hot in the cool water as I felt my love's growing erection pressing against my crotch.