Chapter 83

'*Is It Just Me? - Emily Burns*'

SUNDAY 25.06.2023

A strong wind and a powerful rain made the walls and windows of my house shake. Wrapped in my warm comforters, I was lovingly enjoying Tom's hand caressing my lower belly. His breath was very fine and steady, continually crashing into my long blonde hair.

I knew my man was awake but wished to remain a little more semi-conscious before having to face reality. My naked back was leaning against his naked chest which was rising at the rhythm of his breaths. Our legs were tangled together without any sense as my buttocks pressed against his penis.

"Good morning," I grunted as I turned onto my back.

"Morning princess," he greeted me as his eyes met mine. "Did you sleep well?" he asked as he placed his lips on my forehead.

"Yes," I replied, rubbing my eyes. "And you?"

"You know I always sleep well with you," he remarked with a cracking smile.

As I stretched, I placed my right hand behind his neck and pulled his face to mine so I could kiss him. His soft, thin lips pressed against mine for long seconds, making us forget for a moment what was going on around us.

Thor and Loki had seized the bed and asked for their morning dose of cuddling, forcing us to break our kiss. Their fine hairs caressed our bare skin, giving me a feeling of total comfort and security.

"Can't have a quiet moment with you two huh?" Tom asked as he looked at our cats.

Thor had placed himself on my man's chest and was purring to the rhythm of the petting he was receiving. Loki was on top of me, his two front paws pressed into my bare breasts still sore from the scratches Tom had inflicted on me last night.

"Is there a storm outside?" I wondered as I sat against the headboard of the bed.

"It looks like it," my man replied, adopting the same position as me.

It was a very natural big storm, different from the one we were expecting in the morning papers. For now, we were still living in total ignorance, trying to enjoy a moment of calm before facing the critics.

"I want to stay in bed all day," I remarked, turning my head against my man.

"We can gladly do that. But I'm really hungry so I'm going to get some breakfast first," he announced as he kissed me again.

I got up with him to put on some clothes before going downstairs to have breakfast. My legs were still a little shaky and my knees were weak, making me remember the two orgasms my man had given me last night.

Our house was dimly lit by the few rays of sunlight that managed to break through the thick clouds. Thor and Loki were running between our legs, looking forward to eating some fresh kibble.

While I was making earl grey tea, Tom had gone to get the mail from my mailbox. My breathing was quickening and I was getting more and more apprehensive about what we would find in the various newspapers.

"Front page?" I asked when my man reappeared in our house.

"Front page," he confirmed as he sat down in a chair.

"Okay. Can you read the article out loud? I don't have the courage to do it myself," I begged him as I handed him his tea.

"Of course. Come here," he ordered me, opening his arms.

I sat on his lap, my right side pressed against his chest. His long arms passed on either side of my body as he opened the magazine on the front page. With a quick glance, I saw several pictures of the two of us with a very long text.