Chapter 72 - SMUT

'*Poison - YAS*'

FRIDAY 21.04.2023

Without the slightest hesitation, I deepened the kiss by gently moving my lips, uncovering every inch of his thin pink skin. Each of Tom's kisses was different from the last, placing all his feelings in the gentle pressure he applied.

Our mouths moved in a rhythmic dance, elegantly and sensually. My hands roamed against the taut muscles of his shivering back as his fingers found a home on my burning cheeks.

I gently pressed my tongue against his lower lip, asking him to give me access to the inside of his mouth, which he hastened to do. With all the delicacy I possessed, I wrapped my tongue around his allowing them to waltz together.

My man let me do what I wanted with him and his body. I touched and kissed him very gently, as if he was made of glass and might break if I made a sudden movement. I wanted him, I needed him, I needed to feel his love as he made love to me.

My fingers entwined behind my lover's tense neck while his palms had not yet deigned to leave my flushed, excited cheeks. His tongue visited every corner of my oral cavity as if for the first time as our lips moved in unprecedented synchronicity.

Breathless, I pulled back gently and pressed my forehead against his. Our hands hadn't moved an inch as my breasts were crushed against his bulging chest. His rapidly beating heart reasoned against my thin skin, sending throbbing chills throughout my body.

"Do you want me Tom?" I asked softly, closing my eyes.

"Yes," he breathed against my lips.

"Then please show me," I begged him as my eyes locked with his.

He grunted softly, taking a few long breaths while looking straight through my mind. He seemed to be more uncertain than ever and more weakened than ever, as if he couldn't figure out what he wanted to do.

His long, slender fingers finally left my cheeks and wrapped around my forearms, which were tucked behind his neck. Gently, he took our linked hands between our two bodies and pressed his forehead against mine again.

"Follow me," he whispered, placing a small kiss on the tip of my nose.

He let go of my left hand but held on to my right as he slowly made his way to the stairs leading to the upper floor. With small steps, he stepped over each of the steps, turning regularly to make sure I was following him.

It had never taken us so long to move from the living room to our bedroom. Every move my man made was unprecedentedly slow and delicate, as if he was afraid he was doing something wrong. I needed him to show me that he loved me, I needed him to show me that he wanted us to be together.

Tom stopped dead in front of our bed before turning and taking my second hand in his. His gaze analyzed every flaw and feature of the skin on my face as he quickly swallowed his saliva, as if dreading what was about to happen.

Gently, his fingers left mine before landing at the height of my hips. With a soft and elegant gesture, he slid his hands to my neck while bringing his face little by little against mine. Closing his eyes, he captured my lips in his and kissed me passionately and delicately.

I let him take control of the situation while placing both palms of my hands under the bottom of his shirt. My thin skin collided with the warm skin of my lover's lower belly, making me grunt softly. I had missed his mouth, his voice, and his skin terribly during these eight days.

His right arm wrapped around my back as his left hand moved to my cheek. Tenderly, he tucked his thin pink lips against my neck and kissed the entire area, taking all the time in the world. Finally, he nibbled my earlobe before pushing me very gently against the bed.