Episode 39

Midoriya Apartment

"Mom! I'll go now!" Izuku said tying his shoes.

"ALRIGHT! BE SURE TO BE CAREFUL!" Inko said as he yells from the kitchen.

As Izuku walks out, he climbed to the Galleon to inform the others.

Izuku steps inside, "Hey! You guys!".

Denki was just cleaning the last plate, Momo sitting patiently for the others, Kyoka fixing her bag, Yosetsu puts on his bandana, Navi greets back, and Togaru struggling to tie his necktie.

"So, shall we bring the Galleon?" Izuku smirks while the others nod.

"TIME TO STEP INTO THE SILVER SPOTLIGHT!" Yosetsu shouts.

"The questions is, are we allowed to?" Denki doubts.

"Who cares. We're pirates." Togaru said still struggling until Momo stands up and walks towards him. "Let me help you, Togaru-kun.".

"Thank you, Princess." Togaru thanked her while she fix his necktie, and Togaru continues, "Besides, we'll just park it behind or above the building.". She thanked Momo again after fixing his necktie.

"Zangyack wouldn't be a problem, anyways." Kyoka said.

"How can you be so sure, Kyoka?" Izuku asked.

Kyoka simply replies with "Logic.".

"LOGIC! LOGIC!" Navi repeats it.

"O...kay...? Well, anyways, start the ship." Izuku tells Denki.

"On our way to UA." Denki said as he controls the ship.

UA

Students are entering the campus, and peacefully talking while walking until they felt an earthquake.

"LOOK!" A student points up in the sky to tell the others it's a flying pirate ship.

"OH! GOKAIGERS!"

Gokai Galleon

"Well, we've been noticed..." Kyoka said.

"Okay, where should we park this big thing?" Denki asked.

"How about above the UA building?" Momo questions.

"Too risky. The anchors will break the windows and the ceilings. We should park behind the building." Togaru said as everyone agrees.

As they park the Galleon, they went down and was met by a crowd of students as they started talking.

"GOKAIGERS!"

"YOU GUYS WERE SO COOL!"

"You guys are really awesome with that last hit from that giant thing!"

"Wait?! You guys have a new member?!"

"Can we join also?!"

"Hello, Blue-san! You look handsome."

"You must be the Green one!"

"Look, it's Gokai Red!"

"The Pink one is kind of a cutie..."

"A Silver one! COOL!"

"Yellow-san is kinda pretty..."

Izuku then speaks, "OKAY! We appreciate you guys complimenting and praising us about what happened, but can we please get inside the school and act like normal students?".

"What he means is that we don't want to be late, right?" Momo smiles.

'KA-KAWAII!'

They let them pass and acted like students but still compliment them along the way.