Episode 36

They collide with the previous Super Sentai members and clashed with them for a while until some blasts on the ground and Super Sentai flying through them, they then looked ahead as they saw Change man, Flashman, Turboranger, Liveman, and Maskman did their team finishers against the Goseigers and Gokaigers making a big explosion.

They all waited to check if they survived but some noises were heard.

"FINAL WAVE!"

"SUPER SKICK DYNAMIC!"

The Gokaigers and Goseigers unleashed their finishers towards the 5 Sentais as they turned back to Ranger Keys.

"They turned back into Ranger Keys!" Denki said and crouches down as the rest looks down on the Ranger Keys.

"As I thought. They return to normal when defeated." Togaru said.

Izuku looks around to see the rest of the Super Sentai surrounds them. "No time to stop here.".

They all circled and looked at the area back to back as Alata speaks, "EVERYONE, PUT YOUR FEELINGS INTO EACH ATTACK!".

"Yeah. Our sempai's powers are being used for evil, SO LET'S RETURN THEM TO NORMAL!" Hyde said as the rest agreed and charged.

Captain Marvelous

Izuku runs towards the Dynamen but they all jumped together and link together as they spin like a tornado called 'New Super Dynamite'. Izuku stops and then jumps as he slashed the finisher attack making the Dynamen fall down and Izuku lands behind them. He turns and slashes DynaBlack, DynaBlue and DynaRed, and spins to blast them all and finishes with a slash as they explode and turned back into Ranger Keys.

Eri

"SUPER PINK TRICK!" Eri slashes Blue Racer and Yellow Racer from above and landed as she faces the other Carrangers. She pushes Pink Racer out of the way and hits Red Racer off and she deflects Green Racer's slash and turns around to slash the 2 Racers. She blocked a strike from Red Racer and kicks him as he rolls down. He stands up and rushes for a punch but Eri slashed him and he landed explosively, turning him back into a Ranger Key.

Luka Millfy

Kyoka uses two swords as she slash AbareYellow and AbareBlue, and tries to slash AbaRed but he dodged it with a side flip. Kyoka turns to slash the 2 behind him and went back to AbaRed which she successfully hit him. She then saw AbareBlack and AbareKiller trying to land a strike but she blocked it, lays down to kick their stomach as she flips them towards the 3. She then stands up and delivers a diagonal slash 2 times and spins to deliver a horizontal slash 2 times, defeating them and turns them to Ranger Keys again.

Hyde

Hyde jumps on top of the Denziman's finisher, the Denzi Boomerang, and lands as he hits DenziGreen, dodging DenziYelloe and DenziBlue's punch and blocks DenziRed's punch and DenziYellow's kick. He then proceeds toslash DenziBlue following DenziYellow and DenziPink, and finally DenziRed.

Don Dogoier

Denki slides off from some hill as he faces the Kakurangers. He regained his balance and rolls to stand up. He dives and cartwheels as he dodges the attacks of NinjaWhite and NinjaBlack, head kicks NinjaBlue, pushes NinjaRed away, and went behind NinjaYellow to dodge an attack and he finally rolls away from them. Denki then grabs a grappling hook as he spins and throws it towards the Kakurangers, tying them up and he brought out his pistol and inserts a Ranger Key. "FINAL WAVE!" he points right at them, "Sorry!" He fires and defeated them.

Moune

FiveYellow and FivePink jumps to strike Moune but she blocked it as she flips to kick them both. She then fights the other 3 Fivemen while she finishes FiveYellow and FivePink with a slash. "SUPER LAND DYNAMIC!" She sends an attack beam towards FiveRed, FiveBlue and FiveBlack as they explode and defeated, tuning them back to Ranger Keys.