warm hands

a new book is out for y'all I hope you enjoy it :P
Thank you for the support, ily all <3
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

A white blanket laid across the sky whilst you and Natasha were snuggled up in your living quarters. Well you were snuggled up to Natasha, given she was literally shivering. She had come home from work with a red sniffly nose so you took it upon yourself to tend to her.

You made her favourite food and took a bath together and made a hot drink for her to enjoy and were now cuddled up on the couch watching home alone. Candles were lit creating the cozy environment whilst you basked in each other's arms.

Your head was laid on Natasha's chest as you both watched the film when you felt Natasha pick your arms up. "What are you doing?" You mumble not taking your eyes away from the screen.

"Your warm and I'm not and blankets don't do as justice as much as you do; so I'm using you" she smiled as she pulled your hands up her shirt to rest on her stomach. Making you giggle "better?" you raise a brow looking up at her. "Much" she smiled shyly.

"I'll give you my warmth any day" you chuckle turning back to the film rubbing small circles on her tummy.

An
I didn't want to make one of them annoying separate an's bc I don't like them so I quickly wrote a small cute one :)
Anyways the book is out and I hope you enjoy it.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍