Tickles

You were very ticklish and Natasha liked to tease you about it, weather that be:

•waking around with a glass of water in your hands she would tickle you.

•sitting down on movie nights, she would tickle you making you squeal and wiggle around in her arms.

•talking into your neck, and rubbing her nose in your neck making you giggle.

•being on the brim of sleep and she would grasp your hips and tickle you pulling you back into consciousness.

•tickling you for taking too long in the shower or bathroom when she wants cuddles.

•tickling you when she came home from her mission and wanted to hear your adorable laugh.

•when your trying to make you, her and the team breakfast she would wrap her arms around your waist and tickle you so she could take over so you didn't have to cook.

•when you would eat all the cookie dough when she wanted cookies.

•when you announce you've had a bad day, she would tickle you to make you laugh and let the stress drain away.

•when you'd be reading and she should sneak up on you and tickle you hear to death.

•when you'd be talking to Tony or anyone else about something and she would sneak up and pinch your sides making you cripple slightly before running away, for you to chase her and kiss her lovingly

•when she just wanted to annoy you so she would tickle you because you angry makes her heart beat a million times faster

•just to be cute in general

An
Idk where this came from I just thought Nat tickling you was like cute like why wouldn't it be.
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍