Godspeed

Based on a few lines of this glorious song- Godspeed by Frank Ocean tis a good song for when you want to cry.
——————//——————//——————//——————//——————//——————//
You loved Natasha. You did and she loved you very dearly. You have been together for at least 8 months now but as the time is moving along, she's not so sure if it's what she wants at the minute. She just needs time.

"Y/N can you sit?" She asked softly. You had just gotten out of the shower and out on some pyjamas ready for bed to find Natasha in your room on your bed. So you did. You sat down next to her. "So I um, I've been thinking, about us... and I'm not sure... well I'm not sure if it's just what I want right now." She stuttered out. This was not what you was expecting at all. You felt your heart hurt. But since its what she wanted, you had to be there to support her, needed to be there to support her even if it hurts you. You nodded slowly taking a deep breath. "I will always love you. Natasha always and if this is what you want. I therefore let go of my claim on you. You deserve to be who you are... it's a free world" You said shakily. "But just know I will always be there for you." You say looking down at your lap not wanting the tears to fall just yet.
Gently, she cupped your face making you look at her, she leaned forward and placed a soft lingering kiss on your lips. "I love you too, more than you will ever know, but I just need time to figure out what I really want." She says and hugs you. This hurt her just as much as you. But she just needed to take time. Things were moving fast and she became a little panicky about it. She loved you and told herself she would come back eventually.
She held on for a while and soon enough, it all became too much as you tried so hard not to let the tears come, you just couldn't help that one silent one that's always there at the wrong time. She pulled away and frowned deeply when she saw the glistening of the tear. She wiped it away softly. "Your too good Y/N." She says and got up slowly and walked away trying not to cry. Leaving you alone in your now cold room.

An
Quick sad one because I listened to the song and I got a little inspo. How amazing? Yeah no ones cares just shut up already.
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨
&
Please stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍