Your a softie really

You were woken up but the sun beams leaking in through the window making you groan dramatically. you rolled over to see the redhead sprawled out over the bed. Her red hair spread out across the pillow, her little nose crinkling every time a hair falls on her face. Her lips lightly parted letting out little snores. Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled lovingly. "Good morning my little redhead" you whisper making her giggle "good morning love" she cooed. You wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into you, making her sigh in relaxation. She kissed your neck and mumbled "I love you" making you smile "I love you too are you okay?" You ask. She looked up at you and smiled sweetly before kissing you "I am but I'm hungry." She whined, you giggled "then let's go get you some breakfast then huh?" You mumble lifting her up and carrying her to the kitchen.
You got to the kitchen and set her down on the counter. "I can walk you know." She huffed. "Yes I know but you in my arms just look a million times better" you tease making her blush a little. You were in the tower and the rest of the team had gone on a mission leaving you and Natasha alone. "What would you like?" You ask. "Hmmm surprise me" she says making you giggle. "Okay you go watch tv and I'll fix you some breakfast" you day before giving her a kiss. She jumped of the couch and ran to the lounge to watch the tv. You smile and got to cooking.

You finished cooking and took her plate to her. You placed it on her knee and her face lit up when she saw the food. ( you can choose what she has ehhe) "Thank you love" she says sincerely. You smile and sit next to her cuddling her close whilst she eats often pecking her forehead making her smile. She soon finished and cuddled up to you more. It was mornings like this, you wished you could freeze time.

You were snuggled up on the sofa, life was good. With your love with you, nothing to worry about life was great. You got up when you wanted some tea and it made Natasha whine, "noo please stay your comfy" making you smile. "I'm just going to make some tea you big softie" you coo making her sulk. "Natasha ...... would you like some tea?" You ask cheekily. She looked at you then nodded frantically. You run to the kitchen to make tea. And comeback within minutes and she snuggled back up to you. "Oh and if you tell anyone I'm a softie il have to beat you up." She teased, "okay love I won't tell anyone your so pure hearted." You smile kissing her. Cuddling up once more.

An
This literally came to my head, idk what else to say so
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍