I love you*

Yikes, another one yeesh.
REQUESTED
Insult me please will you?
Warning: smut and more good ol' fluff
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

Natasha was away, on a mission to be exact, she said she would be back as soon as she could, that was 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to be for a max of 5 days and you were beginning to get a little paranoid. Were you not good enough for her? Did she not love you anymore? Had she found someone else? Did she leave you?

You were stood in front of your mirror clawing at what you could like to call 'flaws' nearly on the verge of tears. You aren't usually an insecure person, but since her absence you had become very self conscious. And if Natasha was anything, it was punctual, it wasn't in her nature to be late and she would ALWAYS find a way to let you know if otherwise.

Finally as you let a single tear rolled down your cheek, the door opened and Natasha walked in. Your eyes instantly met hers and before you could say anything, she had been at your side and pulled you in her arms. "i'm sorry moya lyubov'" she whispered softly brushing her hand through your hair. "we were compromised and we had to take cover with no communications, Clint got injured badly and it was so hectic I'm so so sorry" she rambled as she cupped your face holding it gently trying to read you. "baby.. you gotta tell me what your thinking, i can't read you" she mumbled looking down at your shaky hands.

You averted her gaze as she looked back up at you. "look at me Y/N" she said turning your head to look at her. "what happened?" she gently asked. You stared into her eyes, lip quivering as you tried to form words. "I-i thought that" you breathed letting out a shaky breath "breathe love, it's okay" she encouraged you. "i thought that when you didn't come back, you- you left me" you stuttered trying not to look away. But it was too much, seeing the hurt in her eyes. "i would never Y/N" she smiled softly wiping away a tear that escaped. You couldn't help but smile, despite the state you were in.

She ushered you to the bed taking your hands in hers ."please don't ever think that i would never want you, you mean the world to me and so much more" she said as she pulled you onto her lap. "let me show you" she whispered as she leaned closer capturing your lips with hers. You didn't hesitate to kiss her back as you gently cupped her cheeks. You whimpered as she gripped your hips and slid her tongue in your mouth. "I love you Y/N, only you" she mumbled as she trailed her kisses from your lips down to your collar bone, nipping the skin now and then leaving marks in their wake.

She gently rolled over so you were pinned to the bed before meeting your lips again. Her fingers trailed down your body before pulling your shirt off you. "Your so beautiful Y/N" she smiled as she lowered her head to your chest. "So perfect" she whispered before taking your breast in her mouth, your chest heaved as you revelled in her actions. Pants and moans slipped from your lips as she crossed over to your other breast before giving it the same attention.

Your hands worked their way into her hair gently tugging before she pulled her head up to meet your eyes looking down at her "you are amazing Y/N" she smiled. She pressed a lingering kiss onto your lips before working her way down your body kissing every inch. She situated herself at the bottom of the bed on her stomach, placing gentle and soft kisses on your inner thighs, admiring the way they trembled.

As she worked her way up, her slender fingers hooked under your panties, slowly pulling them down. She smiled as she looked up at you. "I'm yours  Y/N" she smirked before lowering her head to lick a broad, firm stripe up your core making you cry out. Your back arched off the bed as she continued her love assault on your slit, your hands tried to grip onto anything before finally settling on the sheets, knuckles turning white. "Oh please Nat" you pant as she circled your entrance with her finger.

You gasped when she slowly pushed her finger in and began to slowly move in and out. "So much Y/N, I love you so much" she mumbled as she looked up at you. Your eyebrows were furrowed, your mouth dropped open in an 'O' shape, little beads of sweat rolled down your face. "I- I love you too" you managed to get out before she grinned and added another finger making you moan loudly.

"Please Nat, I'm so close" you panted, thighs trembling, back arched, she could tell you were close to coming undone. She sucked at your clit, her tongue rolling over the bundle of nerves as she curled her fingers, reaching that spot inside of you causing you to topple one the edge with a loud cry.

She slowed her fingers down as you rode out your high before pulling them out slowly, adoring your arousal coating her fingers. She hummed as she took them in her mouth. "Fuck" you whispered when she slipped back up to your side pulling close.

"You see how much I love you sweetheart?" She asked softly pressing a delicate kiss on your temple. You mumbled a 'yes' before snuggling closer into her. "Nothing will change that Y/N, I love you so much" she smiled as she watched your eyes flutter shut. "Don't you forget it"

An
Uh so I think my second attempt is better, what yall think? Yikes
Anywho, I love you all and
stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍