Ticking

You and the rest of the team were sat in the meeting room. Thor and Tony were arguing. But you tried to zone it out. You didn't like it when they fought, which was like all the time. It made you anxious. Mostly because you didn't want it to start another war. You'd be surprised on how often that actually happened. So anyways you tried to zone out their petty behaviour. But it also meant that you could hear the ticking of the clock. It was sometimes in the sound that triggered you.
You were sat there and all you could hear was the ticking. It wouldn't stop. And you had powers (like carols) and when you got mad they would often flare up. It was all you could hear. You could feel the anger coursing through your veins it was like your body was on fire. Tick tick tick. Your leg started bouncing to try and regain composure but you failed. Your hands began to glow all you could focus on was the ticking it was driving you insane.
"Y/N!" That seemed to break you from your trance. You looked around to see that all eyes were on you. And you suddenly calmed down and sunk into your seat earning a lot of concerned faces. You turned to look at Natasha. She seemed to understand in a way. It was weird. The bickering continued, the ticking began again. The anger, the rage all of it came flooding back.
Until you felt a hand on your arm. You snap your head to the side to see Natasha. It instantly dies down. All the anger, all the rage washes away. "Are you okay?" She asked softly. "I don't know." You mumble. "Will you two shut up" you screamed at Tony and Thor. They immediately went silent and all looked at you shocked. You stood up blasted the clock and stormed out.
You got to your room and slammed the door. You walked over to your closet and put on some workout clothes and headed to the training room. You needed to get this new found rage out. It was like it was eating you alive. You started to jab the punching bag and when you found that did nothing, you moved on to well a wall. It's stronger, harder to punch and it's bound to hurt a little bit, you figured that's what you needed.
Punch. That seemed to work. Punch. Yep sure definitely helping. Punch. Hiss that one hurt a little bit. Punch. Let it all out. Punch. It's kind of pathetic you have to take our anger out on a wall. "Shut up just shut up" you yelled. "Woah Y/N are you alright" Natasha came in and saw the situation. The wall was cracked, your knuckles were bleeding, sweat was dripping off your face, you looked tired. "I don't think that was ever in question"*Wandavision you mumbled. She same over and out both her hands on your shoulders. "What's on your mind" she asked. "Everything, everything makes me mad, I need to let it out but I can't it hurts" and she pulled you into a hug. You quickly pull away and she frowns "I'm all sweaty" you grimace. She scoffed and pulled you back in.
An idea went to your head. What if your peers needed to be released. Your peers are dying to be let out. You quickly get up and run outside. You run through the woods until you find a lake. It's rather big, perfect. You close your eyes and let all the anger and feelings flood back in. You can feel yourself lift on the ground and your eyes glow. You put your arms out and coursed of power fly out into the water.
It must've worked because when you dropped back down on the floor it seemed to have gone. Like the demon side of you had been washed away.
You made your way back to the compound. When you walked in, you were met by very worried faces. "What?" You shrug. "What happened? are you okay? You were in a bit of a rush to leave" you were bombarded with tons of questions. You take a deep breath and say. "I'm fine really I just had to let off some steam. Honestly I'm fine stop worrying." And you walk away.
You make it to your room and flop down on the bed. When you sit there you begin to hear the ticking again. You shoot up and begin to look around lax when you can't find it the demon comes back. You can't breath. The fury is like 10x stronger like you've fed the fire. "Where is it coming from?" You scream. Then Natasha bursts through the door she gasped when she saw you. The power made your eyes blue and your whole body was glowing. She took one step forward. "Don't." You warned. "I don't want to hurt you Natasha. Don't" you said raising your voice towards the end. "You could never hurt me Y/N." Her voice was soft. She took one more step forward and placed her hand on your cheek.
For some weird reason it faded away again. You met her eyes. They're filled with love and worry. You smile. Your back to normal again. "How did you do that?" You whisper. "Do what?" She replied. "Calm me how did you do it?" You can feel her hot breath on your face. "I don't know but it worked." She said. You suddenly jerk your face forward without thinking about it and press your lips to hers. It was a tender kiss. You pull away when you bed air and say "I think it was that" making her laugh. "I think it was" she said back and reattached her lips to yours in a more sensual way.