At the bar

Requested theme- protective Natasha

You and Natasha decided to go with Tony and the team on a little 5-star get away. It was in the plaza hotel in New York so it wasn't too far from the tower but nice enough to feel like a little getaway. It was for peppers birthday. She did say she didn't want anything grand but Tony being himself went above and beyond as always.

You and Natasha was getting ready in your room together. She wore a nice silky black dress that hangs just above her knees, gripping her hips perfectly. You wore a very similar dress but yours was a silky burgundy that touched the floor and had a slit on the side showing your leg. You both had a light layer of makeup but Natasha wore her famous crimson lipstick and you wore a nice nude shade. You and Natasha both wore black heals to go with your styles.

You were just finishing in the bathroom, flossing, applying more lipstick, perfume, fixing your hair when Natasha knocked on the door. "Are you ready dorogaya?" She asked softly. "Yep.. actually no can you help me?" You ask whilst struggling to put on a necklace. She swiftly opened the door and smiled at you in adoration. "You look stunning." She said as she walked towards you and put the necklace on. "As do you darling" you say whilst turning round and hung your hands loosely around her neck. "Not as good as you." She smiled as she lightly kissed you. "Impossible." You mumble against her lips. You keep pecking her lips making her smile. "Come on we better join the rest of the team or they'll have our heads off" you smile and link her arm with yours.

You've walked out of your room and made your way to the lobby to meet the others. And then proceeded to go to the oak room bar. It was a quite place and Tony said it had the best drinks there. None of you argued and just went along with it. You all walked in and Tony announced his name which lead to a worker walking you to your table. You all sat down and ordered drinks and some snacks. You had all just been for a meal and decided that you would go back to your rooms to freshen up and meet back up 20 minutes later.

Around 40 minutes later it was your turn to go to order drinks. So you got up and walked over to the bar. "Can I have- your order- please." You smile at the bartender and they get to making your drinks leaving you to wait. You looked down the bar and saw a middle aged man looking at you hungrily making you shift on your feet slightly. You smile not wanting to be rude and look back to what the bartenders doing. You saw him get up and you sigh of relief thinking he was going away but no. You felt some large heavy hands being placed on your hips. He leaned down and whispered in your ear. "Hey sugar, what's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this alone?" You gulp there was no way he wasn't going to let you go without a good reason "I assure you I'm not alone." You say making his grip tighten on your hips making you wince. "That's  no way to talk to a gentleman now is it sugar?" He smirked. "Please get off me." You say loudly trying to pull away.Longing for the drinks to be done already.
—— meanwhile ——
You had just gone up to the bar and Natasha was chatting with Clint about how his children were doing. When Tony interrupted. "Um Romanoff, there's a man at the bar hitting on your girl."he said so everyone on the table looked over to you to find the man with his hands on you. "He's trying to pull her away from the bar Tasha." Clint whispered in her ear. She could feel the blood boiling in her system. She was watching the man with eyes that could kill within an instant. Only when she saw you trying to pull away she jumped up out of her seat and stormed  over to the bar. "Hey dick... if you would kindly take your hands off my girlfriend please no one needs to get hurt." She said loudly bringing people's noses into the situation. "Look here, you've brought a friend" he says to you still not letting go. "Oh I'm more than a friend" she chuckled and slammed her fist to his face making him topple over and fall unconscious onto the floor. She wrapped her arms around your hips and pulled you into her making you feel safe and stood at the bar with you.

"Can you hurry up with them drinks please?" She says to the bartender making him go faster.

Once you had the drinks, you and Natasha both carried them back to the table and she pulled you into her lap and held you close into her the rest of the night.

You got to the room and you both pulled some pyjamas on, took your makeup off, brushed your teeth and got into bed. She pulled your waist into hers and littered your neck with soft kisses. "I love you, and your mine and mine only." She whispered in your ear. "I am and I love you too" you say turning around kissing her then burying your head in her chest falling into a safe sleep with Natasha here to protect and love you.

An
Merry wandavision eve all I'm so sad it's the finale tomorrow but you have to admit, Elizabeth's, Paul's, Kathryn's and the rest of the casts performances have been amazing. I cannot wait to see how it will end and then we will have Falcon And The Winter solider eeeeeee. Thank you all for 47k reads you are all angels and I love you 🤍
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍