Dealing

Idek what this is-
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You and Natasha had just opened up about your relationship in the group and believe it or not, they were happy for you. Bucky weirdly being your 'no.1' fan?
But as the weeks went on, Natasha being spy she is, noticed something weird going on with you. It wasn't bad but you was acting strange. You were also stocking up in your closet. Wearing new shirts every day, men shirts.
You two were just chilling in yours' room when your phone dinged, you instantly pulled it up to see who it was and you squealed and ran out of the room leaving a very bewildered Natasha behind. So she thought she would follow you.

You ran to your secret stash and took out 3 boxes and ran to the roof. Natasha warm on your trail.

You got to the roof and whisper shouted 'where are you?!' Her brows cocked in confusion but then another voice came along 'here!' 

You smiled and skipped towards the noise seeing Thor. "Do you have them?" He asked happily.

"I do, do you have it?" You smirked.

"I do." He smiled.

You both pull what you have out and trade. You gave him three boxes of pop tarts in exchange for his shirt. You squealed and hugged him tight. "Thank you kind sir, enjoy" and you run back to your room. Obviously not before bumping into Nat (literally). "Nat!" You gasp. "What are you doing?" You ask nervously. She looked at you confused "are you dealing pop tarts to Thor?" You smile and nod. "I'm exchange for it large and very comfy shirt."

"Ah" she said looking at you as if you were crazy.
"What!" You laugh.
"Your weird" she reply's walking back to your room.

An
Very quick one and very crappy as well sorry for being as active I'm just.. idk how to say it but yeah.
96k! What . Stop . You are all the best!! I love you all! 🤍🤍
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍
And
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨