Help me

I just thought of this one by listening to my teacher ramble on about triangles :/

————//————//————//————//————//————-//————//————//————//————//

"Natasha please help me.... he's done it again." You whisper absolutely terrified.
"What do you mean love?" She asked softly.
"He did it again please come and help me."'you whisper.
"Don't you worry I'll be there as quick as I can" she encourages.
"Please do"

"Where the hell are you I'm not done with you yet!" He shouted. Panic started to rise in your chest "please hurry Natasha" you whisper and hang up for the fear of him finding you.

You were trapped in a very toxic relationship you had tried so many times and so hard to get out of but he always seems to lure you back in and punish you for threatening to leave.

Natasha on the other hand found you coming home from work, you looked scared and tired. She asked if you were okay and if you needed help which you kindly declined. She offered to take you back to the tower to talk privately which you accepted. You told her that he wasn't a nice person, not that he is very abusive.

After that, you and Natasha stayed close friends which was a little strange for the ex-assassin because she doesn't do many friends but you, you were different.

Now you were hiding away from him after he just forced himself on to you and beat you in the making. Hoping, praying he wouldn't find you. "I know your in here" he shouts. You slowly raise your hand to cover your mouth, lips quivering uncontrollably.

Bruises and hand marks are scattered all over your body and the odd belt buckle here and there.

"Come on darling I just want to have some fun" he slurred.

Just then you hear your front door bang open making you sigh in relief.

"Y/N love Y/N where are you" she shouted sounding very out of breath and panicky. You stayed quiet knowing that if you spoke up he would get you weather or not she's here.

You heard her heel boots coming closer to your room then a large thump.

"Y/N please come out it's okay now your safe" she says softly. You hesitated then jumped up from out of the floor boards. You had made a little den down there to keep away from him and so far it worked.

She smiled sadly and slowly took you into her arms lightly cradling you. "Thank you" you mumble into her chest. "It's okay, I just wished you would've told me sooner." She whispered in your hear making you smile lightly.

Come on you can stay with us at the tower. She took you to her car and made her way to the Stark Tower.

Once you arrived she helped you out and took you up the elevator to the lounge area where all the team greeted you with a nice warm welcome.

They had met you before because you often came to see Natasha or she brought you here to have movie nights or to just chill with the team. At first it was a little awkward but as time went on and you visited more often, you became more comfortable and open around them.

You walked in and they all welcomed you very cheerily but frowned when they saw you had been crying.

Natasha told them that you just needed some time and helped you to her room. You were quiet the whole way there only mumbling things under your breath. You had learned to trust the team and was taught that they weren't out to get you. But sometimes you just couldn't help but feel vulnerable.

You sat on the bed still. Not doing anything, the odd tear rolling down your cheek. You kept your head down looking at the floor. You felt ashamed. Ashamed that you had to rely on someone else. That you had to ask Natasha out of all people for help.

She never seemed to mind though. She was happy that you could rely on her to help you in your time of need.

She didn't know what to do now though, you had only told her that 'he did it again' she didn't really know the deeper meaning behind it.

"I'm sorry Natasha" you whisper. She was at her desk filing out some paperwork that needed to be done. She didn't mind that you didn't talked. All she needed to know was that your here, safe.

"You don't need to be sorry Y/N" she said softly. "I'm glad you called me. I'm glad your safe. I'd rather you call me to help you than suffering." She said.

You nodded your head and laid down on her bed facing away from her. She was going to say something else but she saw you facing away and figured you needed time.

Natasha had now finished her work, you had taken a shower and borrowed some of her clothes, which she loved. And crawled into her bed.

It was around 3am and you couldn't sleep. That horrible thought kept running through your mind teasing you. Calling you weak, disgusting, a disappointment and you believed it. Soft whimpers fell from your mouth and hot salty tears pricked your eyes. Then the tears fell uncontrollably.

Natasha woke abruptly to the sound of your whimpers. She slowly turned around to face you and pulled you into her chest. You tensed almost immediately "shh it's only me" she cooed in your ear, calming you down. You slowly relaxed and sobbed into her shoulder. "Darling... what did he do to you." She asked sadly.

You came home from work and the second you walk in, your being held against the door by your neck. "Now you will do as I say or else" he said darkly before attacking your neck. You don't resist. Your too scared, too frightened. He drags you to your room and throws you on the bed before crawling up to you.....
he leaves the room and you sore, bruised. You just want to curl up into a ball and disappear. You have very little energy but you have to leave, you pull yourself off the bed and quickly pull some clothes on then gently lift the floor board up and climb under and wrap yourself in blankets.

You tell her everything.
She didn't say much after she didn't know what to say. She was too shocked, too hurt to say anything. She cradled you and ran her fingers through your hair softly eventually leading to you to sleep.

An
This is crappy I'm sorry but hey ho it's the weekend so I'm gonna try write as much as I can eeeeee. Thank you all for 67k reads omg you are all the best!!
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨
&
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍